Petition for my son

klmno

Please sign this petition and share with others but don't post my or my son's name or location or other personal details here. Thank you in advance. You can register for free, sign, then dis-associate yourself or send their emails to spam if/when they bombard you for every cause imaginable.

LINK DELETED: Please PM me if you would like access to it.

Personal email and other personal info is not posted- not even to me.

Last edited:

Estherfromjerusalem

I would happily sign but I don't think it is appropriate since I am not a US citizen. You know you have my love and support.

Love, Esther

Last edited by a moderator:

klmno

UP

I'm only petitioning for an investigation to be done and I haven't gotten any spam from them after all.

klmno

I think anyone from any country can sign it- but I do agree that US citizens would carry more weight. We are talking about US Constitutional rights so....

buddy

I did too! Very easy.

If this had been my son (and its not, so I would never pretend I understood or to speak for klmno) , I'd want reassurance that the investigation was fair and hopefully get some answers to my questions.

Hugs klmno, you are a special board sister, thank you for all the love and support you give. This is the least I could do.....

HaoZi

CD Hall of Fame
I have done it and shared it on FB repeatedly. I know we have many new people here that don't know KLMNO, but she has long been a source of strength to many of us.

Mattsmom277

Glad to see it's picking up steam a bit. Hope you get tons of support and signatures. Surely we here all "get it" and after knowing you so many years on the board, I truly believe you deserve better answers and a thorough outside investigation into the events.

klmno

Thank you! As more information comes to light, I would think most parents here would be concerned.