Phew/whew ......

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
I've spent the last week or two going through mammograms (suspicious) ultrasounds, MRI's then a biopsy on my left breast.

No cancer! :smile: :bravo: :bow: :whew:

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
<span style='font-size: 26pt'><span style="color: #FF0000">WAHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!</span></span>

:bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

Hugs,
Suz :smile:

Sunlight

I am so relieved along with you. my mom is a breast cancer survivor so we 4 girls have to get those things to make sure it doesnt come down the next generation.

doesnt that machine just take your breath away??? UGH

donna723

:smile:<span style="color: #3366FF"><span style='font-size: 14pt'>WONDERFUL!!!</span></span> :smile:
:bravo:
That's great news, Linda! I'm relieved right along with you!

TerryJ2

Yay, <span style="color: #CC66CC">Linda!</span> <span style="color: #33CCFF">Way To Go</span>.

:bravo:
:smile:
:bath:

F

flutterbee

<span style='font-size: 20pt'><span style="color: #CC66CC">WOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!</span></span>

:bravo: :smile: :princess: :flower:

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Not necessarily celebrating tonight - offering a prayer of thanks along with a huge sigh of relief.

The breast surgeon has scheduled mammograms every 6 months until I have 2 years of normal readings, given our family hx of this disease. Small price to pay.

Thank you all for your support - it's been a tough couple of weeks.

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
sister in law has breast cancer - in fact she had the surgery last Monday. The oncologist feels that they got all the cancer & she starts radiation in a few weeks.

There is no node involvement & she didn't need a full mastectomy. Again, we're all offering a prayer of thanks (especially my brother).

It's just been a long year - you know?