Phi Theta Kappa Me???

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
husband is making a huge deal out of this.

The college sent me a letter. It is inviting me to become a member of the Phi Theta Kappa, the international honor society for 2 yr colleges.

husband is telling me I have to join. That it's a huge deal. That this makes a big impression on employers.

Well, I'd already decided to join. I figured it'd help me get into the RN program faster. My entrance exam is June 6th. lol And I'd love to get in next fall's class. Heck, I'd go to school thru the summer if I could get into next fall's class. And I know the program makes a major deal out of grades.

So? I guess this means I did good??

Seriously. I know my gpa was 3.666 before last quarter. Last quarter I got all B's. And they didn't give me my new gpa with the grades, so I haven't a clue what it is now.:rofl:

But so far this quarter I'm pulling all A's.:geek:

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
What a NERD!!!
Hey if they are offering and you HAVE busted your rump. TAKE IT!!! You deserve this.
Congratulations, you should be proud of yourself.

crazymama30

Daisy, I hope you get in to the program. I am applying for our RN program here this summer for next fall. I hope to get in, but it is so competitive. Anyhow, good luck for you and do whatever it takes to get it done, heck join the circus if you have to .

Star*

call 911........call 911
Daisy,

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! What an honor!

Toto - ????? You can't call Daisy a nerd. You can call her ...an....ah.....a......yeah I guess nerd is good! lol

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Toto and Star

You can call me a nerd.

Heck, by my own younger-self definition I am a nerd. :geek::rofl:

But I'm an Interesting Nerd. :winks:

Abbey

Spork Queen
Join the crowd...I'm a member as well, although I haven't done anything with it in 20+ years.

It's an accomplishment on your part. Be proud!!!

Abbey