Pics of easy child

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Aw, they are so cute! Thanks for sharing those. I am hoping to take some pics of easy child's graduation tomorrow and will post those. I love when everyone posts pics. It's like finally meeting that long lost relative you've heard so much about! Beautiful kids~

Heather,

Your kids are absolutely beautiful!!! I didn't know easy child was on a cruise. I haven't been around too much lately. It looks like he's having a great time. Thanks for sharing these. WFEN

F

flutterbee

I pulled those off easy child's facebook. He has about a hundred pictures from the cruise on there. He came home with a CD with over 400 pictures on it. My mom wanted it so she could print some off (this was Sunday), but I wasn't going to see her again until Thursday so I had her burn the CD so we would each have a copy so I wouldn't have to wait to see the pics. Then, of course, we left without the CD anyway. :hammer:

I'll get some of difficult child when she's in a better mood. She was doing so well and then within an hour of easy child getting home, I kid you not, she started again. Sigh. When she's like this, she'll just glare at the camera and act totally put out. Sigh.

Star*

call 911........call 911
he should model - he's really got a great & strong look! Seriously has anyone ever done stills of him in B&W ? He should look into it.

Thanks for sharing - I love to see everyones pretty kids. ;)

F

flutterbee

Oh, Lord, Star. If I tell him what you said, he'll strike a pose. Serious. :rofl: