Pics of easy child

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by flutterbee, Jul 2, 2008.

1. flutterbee

flutterbee Guest

2. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

You have two beautiful children!:)
  3. hearts and roses

hearts and roses Mind Reader

Aw, they are so cute! Thanks for sharing those. I am hoping to take some pics of easy child's graduation tomorrow and will post those. I love when everyone posts pics. It's like finally meeting that long lost relative you've heard so much about! Beautiful kids~
  4. SearchingForRainbows

SearchingForRainbows Active Member

Your kids are absolutely beautiful!!! I didn't know easy child was on a cruise. I haven't been around too much lately. It looks like he's having a great time. Thanks for sharing these. WFEN
  5. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

Great pics Heather. easy child and girlfriend are such a cute couple. :D
  6. Big Bad Kitty

Big Bad Kitty lolcat

WOW is easy child a doll! Such a cutie! His girlfriend is beautiful too.

You done good, mom!
  7. TerryJ2

TerryJ2 Well-Known Member

Aw. Very nice. Thank you.
  8. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

How cute! Thanks for sharing.
  9. flutterbee

flutterbee Guest

I pulled those off easy child's facebook. He has about a hundred pictures from the cruise on there. He came home with a CD with over 400 pictures on it. My mom wanted it so she could print some off (this was Sunday), but I wasn't going to see her again until Thursday so I had her burn the CD so we would each have a copy so I wouldn't have to wait to see the pics. Then, of course, we left without the CD anyway. :hammer:

I'll get some of difficult child when she's in a better mood. She was doing so well and then within an hour of easy child getting home, I kid you not, she started again. Sigh. When she's like this, she'll just glare at the camera and act totally put out. Sigh.
  10. Christy

Christy New Member

Thanks for sharing. It is nice to put a face to the names. :)
  11. Steely

Steely Active Member

Wow Devon is a cutie!!!!
    You must be so proud.
  12. Star*

Star* call 911

he should model - he's really got a great & strong look! Seriously has anyone ever done stills of him in B&W ? He should look into it.

Thanks for sharing - I love to see everyones pretty kids. ;)
  13. flutterbee

flutterbee Guest

Oh, Lord, Star. If I tell him what you said, he'll strike a pose. Serious. :rofl:
  14. witzend

witzend Well-Known Member

What a handsome boy, and his girlfriend is a sweety, too!