Pics of grandson Joey's 1st Birthday...

lovemysons

It was Sat night and M arranged the party at a place called "Incredible Pizza"...they had go karts, bowling, games etc.

Young difficult child didn't make it. However, he did end up buying 2 presents for Joey with his money and on his own time. One, an Elmo Chair, the other a popup ball machine of some sort. I think the "Elmo Chair" scared Joey though...

Oldest difficult child and his girlfriend made it and of course easy child was there with husband and I.
And, My mom and her boyfriend also made it...so there were 7 of us from the "dads" side of the family...with no dad, sad. He said he would end up fighting with M and so he didn't want to go even though M invited him. I wish he could have set aside his differences with M for just ONE DAY...his son's First Birthday.

Joey seemed a bit confused and alittle tired. He did smile with me when he was chewing on some celery (pictured) M had given him and he ended up "sharing" it with me, yes, I let him put the chewed on piece of celery in My Mouth, uhg! lol...I am such a sucker for my grandson.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/13271215@N05/

Hope yall enjoy the pics.
Love,
Tammy

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
It looks like you guys had so much fun!!! I honestly think that little man has nothing to worry about! He is and will be loved!
He is so cute, what a beautiful family.

trinityroyal

Ooh, what a handsome little man. I just want to scoop him up and give him snuggles.
I agree with Toto. It's clear that there are so many people who love little Joey.

What a sweetheart! You're going to have a real heartbreaker on your hands.

Star*

call 911........call 911
OMG i remember when you said they found OUT - lol (am not admitting to being THAT old) lol.

OKAY CAKE FACE ????? I just want to pinch his widdle cheeks - he is GEORGEOUS!!!!!! WHAT A DOLL!

Thanks for sharing -

gcvmom

Here we go again!
LOVE the picture of you and him with the celery!!! Your smiles are PRICELESS -- better get that one framed :D

lovemysons

Hey guys, thanks for takin the time to look at my pics.
LOL, apparently I don't know my celery from cucumber...it was actually cucumber that lil Joey "shared" with me.

I agree, lil Joey does have LOTS of people that love him dearly. I'm gonna try and make time tomorrow to go visit he and M. I love sitting on the floor playing with him and now he has lots more toys too!

Tammy

everywoman

Love the pictures Tammy. I hope you enjoy your day with him. I get my little JJ next week for the whole week---well, Tuesday through Sunday. I have hired a Nanny so I can work during the day----but I know I will be itching to get home so we can "pay"--his word for play!!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Grandkids are our reward for all those years we put in. lol

Joey's a doll baby! And what a beautiful smile he has! Love the way it lights up his whole face. Looks like the party was alot of fun for everyone else too.

Have fun with him tomorrow.....before you know it, he'll be turning 5 and you'll be wondering what the heck happened! :rofl:

nvts

He's absolutely beautiful! What a fun looking little kid!

Of course I HAVE to dislike you now! You look waaaaay to young to be a g-ma!

Everyone looked like they were having a great time!

May they always be fun times for him!

Beth