Pics of my baby grandson Joey and more...

lovemysons

Here are the latest pics of Mr Joey...

{link edited out}

There are also some of oldest difficult child and his new "psycologist" girlfriend...the 31 year old. They are saying they want to start a family ASAP, hm.

Joey just started walking about 2 weeks ago...at around 11 months old. This is considerably later than my kiddos. Oldest difficult child started walking around the last week of the 7th month.

Joey's mom M is featured in some of the pics too...She and her girlfriend went to what is called a "Zombie Prom" last night. So I got a few pics of them getting ready.
Young difficult child is not in any of the pics. He was already out on a date. He is REALLY getting on my nerves. husband thought maybe he would be able to meet me at M's to take pics of Joey last night. Young difficult child insisted husband come home first to give him some money for his date! Nevermind the fact that I'm going to take pics of HIS sons FIRST Halloween. Instead he's off on a date and by the looks of bottles left in the trash, he also was drinking...Again. He drinks nearly every night, sad. And hardly ever talks about Joey. Mindy is really sad that their marriage broke up and that Joey is going without a dad right now. I stress to her the importance of letting Joey know he has EVERYthing he needs...we don't need him to grow up feeling sorry for himself because of his dad's lacktherein. Maybe young difficult child will wise up eventually...

Anyway, Just had to share the latest photos with you all. Joey is the "Light" in my eyes and the sweetest lil guy I know.

Hope everyone here had a nice Halloween too!
with Love,
Tammy

Last edited by a moderator:

Jena

Ah the baby is adorable. I love babies, I love the costume. Your difficult child loves "majorly" in love with the girlfriend :) that's cute.

Thanks for sharing your pics.

susiestar

Roll With It
What a cutie!!

I think you are right to stress that Joey has everything he needs. I am so glad that you and M are getting along well. I was worried that she would be so hurt by youngest difficult child that she wouldn't let you see Joey.

Thanks for sharing the pics!

Estherfromjerusalem

Tammy,

Beautiful pictures. He is a gorgeous cutie. I especially liked the picture of him with the grandmas. You both don't look old enough to be grandmas!!!!

Sending you a big hug.

Love, Esther

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
He is so sweet. He obviously will have lots of love from all of his other family! Sometimes that is enough. Young difficult child will learn, even if it takes awhile.
Heck my Dad is just learning and he turns 60 this year!

Lothlorien

Tammy,
Great pics of the family. difficult child is very handsome!

Just so you know, the policy of the board is to allow the pics up for a day or so and then remove them. I will remove the link at the end of the day.
Loth

lovemysons

Thank you for all the compliments on my baby grandson Joey.
BBK...I think the pics make him look alot bigger/tougher than he seems in real life...But, most certainly if husband gets his way, lil Joey will be playing football and husband will, I'm sure, coach him. husband coached both of our difficult child sons for 6 years in football when they were young.

Susie, Yes, funny you said that...I too, was alittle concerned that M could pull away from me given young difficult child recent behavior toward her. Last Monday M and I went to Babies r Us to get Joey some presents for his birthday Nov 7th, well, when we got back young difficult child showed up and called me upstairs and told me to make her leave. I did ask her to leave before there was a fight. Thank goodness no fight...But, the next day I saw M and she told me she "no longer felt welcomed" at our house.
I can't tell you how much I resent young difficult child right now for his attitude/behavior toward M. Unfortunately young difficult child has no place else to go or quite honestly I would want him to move out...He is not an asset in our house. He is loud, obnoxious, drinks daily, swears all the time and leaves a trail wherever he goes.
Thank goodness M does not hold young difficult child against me. She and I DO have a very strong relationship and Lil Joey knows his grandma Tammy loves him/adores him. It is a lifelong relationship regardless of what, where or how young difficult child is.

Hi Lothlorien...thank you for letting me know about the board policy regarding pics now. And yes, both difficult child's are pretty handsome guys. This gets them quite a bit of female attention.
Oldest difficult child met his girlfriends parents last night and apparently everything went well. Oh, last week oldest difficult child had applied at an apt complex with his girlfriend...He ended up being denied. That was the first time his "convicted felon" status was held against him and he was pretty upset about it. His girlfriend now says she will be the only one on next apt application and that difficult child can just live with her with her name on the lease and difficult child help pay rent/expenses.
She and difficult child plan on moving into a house once her divorce is finalized in about 6 or 7 months. difficult child's new girlfriend seems to be giving up alot of monetary cushion in order to be involved with difficult child. Who knows where this relationship is going...?

Esther...thank you too for the compliments. M's mom is a very sweet lady...She always includes me. Her mom, the other greatgrandmom, will be coming into town next week for Joeys birthday and she invited me over to play cards with all of them, etc.

Again thanks for all that looked at my pics. Being a grandma is the sweetest deal.

Hugs and love,
Tammy