Pics of my Grandbabies!!!

lovemysons

Just had to share these pics my daughter in law brought over before we left on our trip to Vegas last week.

My grandson is 3 1/2 now and my granddaughter is 1 1/2.

Grandson is a sensitive little boy who loves little sister. Granddaughter is a handful! She is more "strong willed" ...that's what we'll call it, lol.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/13271215@N05/

Love them dearly,
LMS

lovemysons

Thanks for checking out my grandbabies.

I miss them. Haven't seen them in over a week now!
Hopefully daughter in law will bring them by sometime soon...they are growing and changing so fast these days.

Janet, lol...I had to ask husband (who knows EVERYTHING) what an "imp" was!
LMS

lovemysons

Thank you Trinity...I REALLY am blessed.
It's not always a "wonderful" life...but when I think deeply about every good thing that I DO have in my life...I am grateful. Stable emotional health now, healthy children (with the exception of addiction issues), a long and commited relationship with husband (25 years this next Monday July 25th), a beautiful family, financially stable (at the moment, lol).

Mostly a FAMILY...that loves each other no matter what.
It's what I always wanted when I was growing up. A BIG family...I was an only child raised by a single parent and no relationship with dad. So I yearned for what I saw some of my friends having...that big family that plays board games together, eats at the table as one big group, enjoys family vacations to the ocean and mountains, etc. And I GOT all those things. So I HAVE been blessed.

Thank you for reminding me of all the good I have in my life.
The grandbabies are the extra sweet Icing on the cake!

LMS

Stella Johnson

They are sooo adorable! I don't thin it's possible for a kid to look more like young difficult child. WoW! They are so sweet at that age and so much fun.