Pics of my new babies!

Abbey

Spork Queen
OMG. You guys ARE conspiring against me to get a dog or a cat. Those pixs are adorable!!! I love the nap time one. What cuties.

I looked out my backdoor window this morning and there was the tethered neighbor dog laying in the down position I taught him. He's transfixed on my window. I grab a doggie treat and walk out. He could barely contain himself. He wanted to bowl me over, but he stayed down with this hugely wagging tail. It's like every inch of his energy went into that tail. He got his treat and a couple dozen throws of the ball.

Just say no, Abbey...just say no...

Abbey

flutterby

Fly away!
Just say YES! Just say YES!

They are soooo much fun. I'm glad I took them together. The transition hasn't phased them in the least.

I really don't like it when dogs are tethered all the time. I'm glad you play with him. No wonder he's transfixed on your window. Abbey, the dog hero. :D

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Awwwwwwwwwwww....I love puppy snuggle piles...and kitty snuggle piles are just (almost ;) ) as cute!

They're adorable, Heather!

Suz

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
They must be adorable..........Bruce saw me looking at them and crawled into my lap. :rofl:

Well, at least now I know why you couldn't resist. :D Have fun with them.

Fran

Former desparate mom
Awwwwwww. They are adorable. I didn't get into pets until my boys were older but they are a wonderful thing. Glad you found some sweeties for your own.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
(Note to self: Do NOT show these to the kids or I am DOOOOOOMED!!!)

Beautiful little furbabies! I love the color of their markings!

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Stop IT!!!

I am still on the verge of breakdown tears when I think our pups.

I don't know if we will be able to have a Dog until K is much older if ever?

But Kitties she can handle!!! So STOP IT!!!

I want a Puppy... Abbey just say YES.
I am hoping that her new Therapeutic Horse Center will help with this. It is one of their point os focus.