Pics of my Son - During a visit at Residential Treatment Center (RTC)

DavidWH

My Son Justin (Shorter one) With his best friend at Residential Treatment Center (RTC) (Face blocked for privacy of him.)

wakeupcall

David...what a great looking son!! You must be proud to be his father! Here's hoping the new year will be a better one for both of you!! Thanks so much for sharing his photo with us!

K

Kjs

Ditto---you did a great job. A very good looking young fellow there. New Year will bring the best to everyone.

nvts

No wonder you miss him! What a great looking kid!

I really have to say, I'm so proud of you for all that you're doing! What a terrific way to end the year. Standing tall and proud, knowing that no matter how much it hurts that you're doing the right thing has got to be a wonderful feeling!

How's work?

Beth

DDD

No wonder you have such a hard time leaving after visits...he
has such an innocence and vulnerability about him. on the other hand he is
there to learn about making choices that lead to a healthier life
for his future. Darling kid. DDD

mom23gsfg

im so glad to hear that there is at least on dad out there that takes his child as he is.(my childrens dad refuses to have anything to do with them.its his loss though!)
cute son
my son is short also,and looks alot younger than he is(looks maybe 12 )he is almost 15
is ur son self concious about this ,my son is
he acts like he has to be twice as mean to make up for hieght
he gives the other kids a run for their money
he dont care how big they are, like he has something to prove
he even stood up to a 17 yr old boy once the boy thought it was so funny he didnt bother him any more lol

Star*

call 911........call 911
David,

I'm glad you were able to have a nice visit with your son. He's a good looking kid. Nice to see he has a BFF, even if you did scribble on his face. (LOL)

I think I did the same thing in a picture of difficult child with his friends but it was after they had figured out difficult child was Patsy material and got him involved in their little thug world.
-difficult child laughed and I said sadly I have more sharpies than you know thugs.

Fingers crossed for a great Christmas visit.

Star

DavidWH

Well, thank you Ldies!

I have to say he had a beautiful bmom (darn slug)

jessica_j = strange as it is he never really seemed to notice or maybe not care he was so small - but like your Son he did not let it bother his "No Fear" attitude towards other BIG kids.. very lucky he never got punched!

Work... THNAK GOD - funny, I am just in the last few weeks beginning to feel human again I no longer go to the front windows anymore every time I hear a car fearing the police are coming to my home again, I am now sleeping till 5 to 6 am (normal was 2 or 3 am up daily) getting the job has been a HUGE help - I find I can go a few hours with out wondering what my boy is doing that very moment... and I have the Jan. 2nd Dr. appointment posted on my Fridge and tell myself daily... Your going and taking what ever thy give you.. for the boogie!!

it is all about that SMILE - that makes it all worth it

meowbunny

So glad you are beginning to get some peace. No question having your child safe in Residential Treatment Center (RTC) can take a huge load off of you.

I love the pictures. Especially the two of you arm wrestling. You forgot the mention your smile was a big and beaming as his! You're a good looking pair.

nvts

AAAAAHHH! That shot of him and the dog could be a perfect Christmas present! You were trying to figure out something to give him (he wouldn't tell you what he wanted). Why don't you frame it for his room! It could be a great gift for hin!

He sure looks happy with that dog! Watch out! When he comes home he might want one!!!

Beth