picture of difficult child as "hannah" :)

Jena

hi,

Ok, only one mound bar tonight!! Their my favorite, but difficult child got a whole lotta candy!!

Hope everyone's halloween was good.

{link edited out}

difficult child is the one with the white coat and cap!!! Oh and one with our baby gracie (kitten :) )

Last edited by a moderator:

Andy

Very cute! I caught the neighbor boy sampling his loot while we were doing the neighborhood. They were some fruit snacks. I forgot that he would do this and told him not to eat anymore until he got home.

Jena

Thanks!!! Yup she's cute thank goodness lol gets me through those hard moments like last night when she was all jacked up on sugar and screaming at me LOL. :)

Ahhh I love Holidays!!! I awoke this morning to find her sitting with her pumpkin head and eating chocolate I hid it yet she found it.

4sumrzn

I wasn't as lucky....wish I could have stopped at one piece of candy :( Very cute Hannah...thanks for sharing!

Jena

ok i'm totally laughing right now. I didn't realize there were other pics in there LOL

Remember my big night out like a mos. ago with some old friends where i' was umm slightly drunk :) those are in there too and I don't know how they got there i'm new to photobucket. I"m the blonde in there and that older man is some old bar customer of mine LOL.

sorry oops can't figure out how to delete them. Ok now everyone gets to see me drunk :)

Jena

yes she's got the entire posture down for sure even the attitude to boot after way way too much candy it was a rough night for sure following trick or treating.

A babe?? Wow that's kinda funny i dont' think my kids would agree lol their constantly pointing out my grey hairs for me :)

Lothlorien

Great pics...

Just so you know...it is the policy of the Board to leave the pics up for a day or so and then remove them. I will remove the link at the end of the day.
Loth