Pictures of Pepper

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by Mattsmom277, Oct 13, 2010.

1. Mattsmom277

Mattsmom277 Active Member

2. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

Way cute and I'm not a huge cat person!:)

3. mstang67chic

mstang67chic Going Green

What a puff ball!!!

4. klmno

klmno Active Member

Oh, How cute!!

5. Mattsmom277

She's a puff ball for sure. She's fluffier than the pictures show actually. She is a manx cat so she has a double coat, along with neat back legs so that she at times does these hops just like a rabbit.
    Her little pom pom tail kills me when it starts wiggling back and forth when she's playful and wiggling her butt in preparation to pounce lol.

We love her already :). I caught our 3 year old cat grooming her and letting her groom him, although he's still stalking around extra "tall", exerting king of the house attitude lol. They will be such friends it is easy to tell. I give it a week and they'll be sleeping together and busom buddies.

6. witzend

witzend Well-Known Member

Kitteh!

7. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

Adorable!!! :D

8. ML

ML Guest

She's adorable and precious!

9. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

How sweet!

10. crazymama30

crazymama30 Active Member

She is a doll, but it is kinda funny that you named an orange cat Pepper! She is such a little puff ball.

11. Lothlorien

Lothlorien Active Member Staff Member

Omgosh....she is so cute!!!!

12. Mattsmom277

LMAO Her name is funny since she's orange. It is actually "Peppermint Patty", as picked by Jessica (my easy child). She has a thing for Peanuts. Her first rat was Linus, current rat is Schroeder and the new kitty is Peppermint Patty. We shortened to Pepper since its a mouthful otherwise