Pictures of Sweet Betsy and Family

MrsMcNear46

Hi All-

I was just putting new pictures on my Photobucket and thought I'd post the link here as well.

I'm not proud of these kids "at all" lol. I am just amazed when I look at these photos of how much my kids have grown up. The Lord certainly blessed me.

Lincoln is almost 7 months old. He is sitting up and starting to crawl. Healthy, happy, very easy to please. He is the light of my life.

Sweet Betsy is going to make the President's List this semester at college...who'da thunk?

Life is good for all of us these days. Have a great weekend.

Blessings,

Mrs. McNear

TrazyandLinkThanksgiving07.jpg

ScrunchedFaceLink.jpg

BetsandLinkFeb08.jpg

CarleyHope.jpg

Perfect.jpg

BetsLinkatLake.jpg

TheyLookHappy.jpg

Bathtime.jpg

janebrain

Lincoln is so cute! I am so happy for you and so happy that Sweet Betsy has matured and is doing so well in college. She is the same age as my difficult child 1 who is also doing well on her own now.
Jane

Star*

call 911........call 911
OH MY GOODNESS -

First of all - you and your daughter are absolutely stunning! It's nice to finally put a face to a (kneel beside my bed, close my eyes with my hands folded). Thank you so much for the surprise!

Now as for Mr. Lincoln???? GOOD GRIEF what a handsome lad. I LOVE that picture with his face in your hands - and the one of him in the sink is just adorable -

Can we say that we don't "like" Sweet Betsy as she should NOT have a figure like that beach shot after a baby? -However I will contend motherhood suits her very well.

The young lady in the car is a dead ringer for someone in my family - I had to think about it - but if she lived in Ohio - I would swear it was family!

Thanks so much for the smiles and the awwwwwwws. Been a while since I got to coochy coo - and he is definitely coo material!

Thanks Mrs. McNear
Hugs
Star

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Wonderful pics!! You have a beautiful family. You should be proud.

And that lil man, OMG!!! He is just tooooo adorable!!! And the picture of him in the sink is precious.

Thanks for sharing

Hugs

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I can't seem to post from my home computer right now but I can from the office computer. Anyway, I didn't want you to think I wasn't admiring your pictures. If Lincoln isn't the perfect picture of a cherub, I don't know what is.

Thanks for sharing.

Suz