Pictures of Taz

mstang67chic

Going Green
After we had Taz put to sleep, with all that happened with my step-mom, I completely forgot that I had taken a bunch of pictures of Taz beforehand. I finally got them onto the computer and wanted to share. **husband didn't want me posting the pictures when he was asleep on the couch but I did sneak one in! LOL

The first three were taken six days before we put Taz down. The rest were taken the day before.

http://s272.photobucket.com/albums/jj161/mstang67chic/Taz July 2008/

Abbey

Spork Queen
What a doll. The closeup one of his face is the best.

Now...on to other matters. husband needs to lose those blue shorts. ;)

Abbey

mstang67chic

Going Green
Yeah, he was my baby. Such a stubborn but sweet and loving dog. I neve could get him broken of the habit of knocking over the trash can. THIRTEEN years and he still did it! LOL It could be fun though if you caught him doing it and snuck up on him. He would jump like a kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar and look at you with a combination of "Oh Sh*t!" and "I wasn't doing nuthin!" then slink away pouting because he got caught.

What a doll. The closeup one of his face is the best.

Now...on to other matters. husband needs to lose those blue shorts. ;)

Abbey

The face picture is my favorite too. When I find the power cord to my picture printer, I'm going to print it out, frame it and put it on my desk at work.

As for the shorts:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I laughed so hard husband asked me what was so funny. Um.....nothing! I let him have those and some other things only because I've secretly thrown out other stuff that was just awful! LOL He does really well when it comes to picking out my clothes but sometimes his own taste is a bit too frugal. *snort*

mstang67chic

Going Green
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I called husband in here and showed him Abbey's post. He chuckled, sniffed and then said "They're MY blue shorts and I can do anything I want with them." I almost expected him to stick his tounge out too! LOL

susiestar

Roll With It
What a wonderful dog. Clearly he was loved, and he loved you all. No comment on the shorts. I refuse to get into THAT argument!LOL!!

Abbey

Spork Queen
I'm thinking the blue shorts might make it's way into a chlorine filled laundry load that went hay wire and got tore up.:peaceful:

Abbey

mstang67chic

Going Green
No wolf that I know of. His mother was full blooded Husky and the father was a very sneaky German Shepard.

Although today was very warm and gorgeous, temps are supposed to start dropping so I don't think I'll have to worry about the shorts again for awhile. I did laugh today though. We went to my mom's today and I was telling her about the whole blue shorts story. As I'm telling this, I became aware of husband's outfit du jour. Orange t-shirt with black lettering and grey basketball shorts with black and white piping on the bottom.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
:9-07tears:

Your Taz looks so much like my sweet Chelsea! As a pup she had Taz's coloring but over the years she has turned almost completely white. Nevertheless, she has that fabulous husky face.

My sweet Miss Molly adored Chelsea. I can guarantee that right this minute she is up in heaven giving Taz lots of kisses and nuzzling his muzzle like she used to do with Chelsea.

:9-07tears:

Suz

Star*

call 911........call 911
OH my gosh Mustang.....you are just beating me with a spoon!

I STILL have not worked up the courage to look at the puppys. (So sorry Cloe honey but Auntie Star is a puppy magnet) -yes even 100's of miles away.

AND NOW you show me your best friend.....well he is a dandy!

It makes my heart so sad Mustang to think that you're without him, and I know that he is watching over you and your family and always will. :sad-very:

What a dog! WHAT A DOG! You too Cloe dear - #1 Fan of the Cloe fan club. -Picture really on wall at work! lol

;)

TerryJ2

Ohh, what a sweetie!
I thought he was a malmute ... his eyes looked dark in the photos.
I love furry dogs (obviously, I've got collies ... )
Thank you for posting.

mstang67chic

Going Green
Oh Suz....don't do that. You're going to get me going too. Doesn't help matters any that we were out at my mom's and had to put more dirt on the grave. It's been settling plus something has dug a slight indentation into it and has been sleeping on it. We think it was a deer but we're not sure. We also finally got his head stone out there. When I dug the hole, I had to pry up a good size thick but fairly flat rock. I painted that up with his name birth/death dates and a little inscription and we're using it as his headstone. But if you're guaranteeing that Miss Molly is loving on him, I can guarantee that he's just eating it up and returning it too!

No Star, I was nice. No sneaking in puppy pictures! I saw that one though and HAD to send it to you and Pootie. And Pootie.....I know you're probably finally feeling all settled in now after those mean people had you but sweetie....you can't be stealing Mommy's undies. *snicker* You tell her to get you some nice rawhide and a nice pink kong and then you won't have to chew up stuff. If you want to dig....maybe Mommy and Daddy could get you your own area to do anything you want in. We had a tire sandbox when we bought this house that Taz would dig in. It's not like we had little kids to use it but I kept chasing him out of it and then he would dig in the yard. When I finally regained my brain cells, I let him dig to his heart's content in the sandbox and he quit digging up the yard.