Pictures of the new baby

DammitJanet

I believe Jamie opened up his myspace page so everyone can see the baby.

If not, if you have a myspace page just ask him and he will let you on but the picture on the front is my husband and Cory holding Keyana and Hailie.

I'm choked up. That baby is an angel. Keyana is a little wind up doll. And your boys are absolutely gorgeous. I just wanna reach through the screen and shake Cory.

You have a beautiful family. They are all in my prayers.

DDD

The babies are precious, Janet. Maybe by the time they grow up
your difficult child will have his act together. Hugs. DDD

DammitJanet

Well I have to say Im partial to the lil darlins...lol. Even my own brats! (Even Cory) I think we make cute youngins. Obviously Keyana got her grandpas hair...lol. Hailie got her Daddy's hair thankfully. It appears they both got their grandma's blue eyes. (Of course, Hailies mommy has blue eyes too but we just arent going there...lol)

Hailie looks just like her Daddy and Keyana is the spitting image of her daddy and her grandpa. When I see Keyana toddling around it is just like seeing a tiny Cory again.

gottaloveem

Wow is she cute. There is a really good picture of Hallie on Billies myspace. I just followed her link from Jamies' page.

Cory is one good looking boy. I could't tell which one was Jamie from Jamies pics on his page.

Anyways she is adorable. You are blessed with two beautiful granddaughters. Enjoy.

DammitJanet

Jamie is the taller, cleaner cut one...lol. If you follow the pages back to mine, he is the one in the Marine uniforms...lol.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Thank you Janet!!! So beautiful... Very good looking family! You do make nice looking kid's and Grandkids!!!

Marguerite

I'm trying to load the pictures now but I don't think it will let me on, we aren't registered for MySpace. But that photo on the front - the girls are gorgeous. You must be so proud of them. Cory looks every inch the proud uncle.

Marg

gottaloveem

I followed the pages back to your page Janet. Now I know which handsome guy Jamie is. Oh and you look beautiful in your formal white dress!

The picture you have of the baby, (must be Hailie) the one where she is sitting on the lap of somebody playing cards, that one is so cute.... So much for a poker face, you ought to send that to the Enquirer, they always put cute baby pictures in and send the person that sent it in, $50.

Great looking family!

DammitJanet

On my pages the one playing poker is keyana when she was just a month or so old. LOL. She was sitting on her grandpas lap. I dont have any of Hailie on my pages yet. I have to get them loaded.