Pictures!

Mattsmom277

Thanks for sharing :) You all looked very happy and relaxed. Love that you got mani/pedis! What a fun thing to do as a group!!!

So tell us more about the weekend. Did you all do any sight seeing?

H

HaoZi

Bahahahahahahahahaha!!! He said he would use a color if they had the one he wanted. Sadly, the salon didn't carry gangrene.

They could have used green with a black crackle topcoat. ;)
I haven't had a mani or pedi in years, but if it involves eating something that squirts ink, it'll be a lot longer before it happens again. Ewwww! lol

T

TeDo

Thanks for sharing them, Stang (although there are a couple you could have left out! and no I'm not talking about the octopus Mr Stang and Timer ate). Thanks so much for skyping with me ladies. It was AWESOME even though it was a pain to do.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
'Stang, thanks for sharing the photos. What on earth were those weird "finger" looking things???

It looks like a really fun group. Did you give Lenny back or is Linda still looking for him?

Suz

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Linda I love the new hair cut!

Looks like everyone is having a great time and is sooo relaxed.

So? Did you all scare any of the hotel staff this time around???:winks: :rofl:

Wish I could've been there, but hopefully next time around.

Hugs

donna723

Thank you so much for sharing the pictures! It looks like you are all having such a great time! I'm so jealous ... maybe one of these days I'll make it to one of these shindigs.