Pig invasion!

klmno

A tractor trailor hauling pigs overturned on an interstate and many pigs got loose and are running all over the place. LOL! They are having to shut down the interstate. No joke!

Hey- maybe I can go catch dinner for the next month! (JK)

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
H has decided she hates goats and pigs... Hope that interstate is nowhere near her... ROFL!!!

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
H has named her two Cerberus and Lilith. Apparently they aren't socialized and BITE.

E tried to tell her. husband tried. I tried. We're all kind of laughing. Poor E though has to wrestle them down. (snicker)

susiestar

Roll With It
Wow! Are you in or near Cincy? Cause they have flying pigs there!!! I don't know if the pigs are all over downtown still, but they had a contest to decorate fiberglass pigs some years back. They were amazing.

Maybe these little piggies planned their escape to go visit their Cincy relatives!

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Yeah... I had to ask if the male was two-headed. Regretted that as soon as I asked. Sigh.

Susie, one of the flying pigs is in Jungle Jim's supermarket. Blue one. We were there in January (maybe it was February) and I looked up and lost it laughing. Scared E & H to death.

Oh, FWIW - their kids named the pig Bacon.