PIP ~ otherwise known as pain in the posterior

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by timer lady, Feb 8, 2009.

1. timer lady

timer lady Queen of Hearts

2. Andy

Andy Active Member

:rofl: Respectful snowstorm during tournaments? What other type is there? There are ALWAYS bad weather days for the tournaments.

I think PIP employees live in a cave and work out of their dens at home. Maybe if they had to face the endless days of below freezing weather they would think differently?

I also think if the weather happens as predicted tomorrow through Wednesday those PIP employees better go out for a drive like in rush hour on the ice and re-evaluation their report.

:rofl:

My PIP indicator sure is different then theirs.

3. Star*

Star* call 911........call 911

I lived in the snowbelt of Ohio for many years - we had 'bad' winters and lots of snow but NOTHING like MN winter weathers. DF is from ND and his idea of cold is around 12 and below - I can actually get him to put a heavy shirt on if it's 20 or under and a coat if it's around 0.

I belive whomever created this PIP report is suffering from a frozen brain.

This would be the same person whom I would invite to SC in the middle of July to say "It's not so hot." then look over at my flower beds planted specifically for drought tolerant conditions to see - NO plants living. :ashamed:

4. Steely

Steely Active Member

Seriously funny, because at work we have a PIP. We put people on a PIP when they have violated our code of conduct. Sounds like these people are on one.:tongue: