Pips / Faucets Help Do It Yourselfers

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
The past 2 days I've noticed air in the line of the kitchen faucet. Not alot, just a hesitancy for the water to get started. No where else, just the kitchen sink.

This morning Travis tried to be kind and do the dishes for me.............. Halfway through, water pressure disappeared completely. :surprise:

husband is unmaking the basement door he made last week. Don't ask.........long story, but it's the only way to get it off so he can get down there. (and yeah I think all his brain cells are dead) So he can go down and check for a leak. There is no water/leak under the sink itself.

OMG I can in no way afford a plummer. I hope there is a simple solution. Any ideas from those who are big in the do it yourself dept???

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Now feel stupid..........................faucet head is clogged up. lol Wonder if you can buy those separately still?

Jena

i told you guys vinegar fixes everything. wow i didnt' know it could handle plumbing also!! LOL

glad your problems fixed. iv'e been drinking the smelly **** for 3 days now trying to get better from a sinus infection!