Please cross your fingers Thanks

Rabbit

Please cross your fingers . Thanks! I appreciate it! difficult child 3 is going to take the driving test tomorrow. She wants to get a drivers license a lot and it would help me . I know problems will come with the
extra freedom for difficult child 3 but I need her to get some independence. Thanks! Hugs Rabbit

TerryJ2

Scary, exciting, and all that. Fingers crossed. :) I'm hoping that the risk-benefit ratio leans waaaaaay over to the side of benefit. :)

Mattsmom277

:( How long does it take before she can try again? DId they explain where she went wrong so she knows where to focus efforts to work on things?

Rabbit

She can re take it anytime I can get an appointment( usually 7-10 days). difficult child 3 failed parallel parking and i am not sure why. 30 mins before the test she parked fine. UGH

buddy

That's the part i goofed too but it wasn't enough to fail me....so many years ago and i still remember, lol!
It really is a big deal.....she will get it next time :)

InsaneCdn

Parallel parking has way more variables than you think.
I wish I had kept a log of the hours of "student driver" time I put in... and the number of hours (not times) of parallel parking...

busywend

Tell her not to feel too bad. These days i think they just fail more kids to keep them off the road longer. My difficult child failed 3 times and i would not have told her she was ready for the test if i did not think she was ready. Weird.

LittleDudesMom

My easy child failed the first time!

I so remember the parallel parking of my day -- in our state, you don't do a driving test to get your license, but when I was 16 we did. I learned to drive, and took the driving test, in my father's cadillac elderado convertible (red leather interior)! We called it the SS Enterprise because it was so big - but I passed only because he used to take me into to Difficult Child to practice parking!!!

She'll get it!