Please cross your fingers Thanks

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by Rabbit, Apr 23, 2013.

1. Rabbit

Rabbit Member

Please cross your fingers . Thanks! I appreciate it! difficult child 3 is going to take the driving test tomorrow. She wants to get a drivers license a lot and it would help me . I know problems will come with the
    extra freedom for difficult child 3 but I need her to get some independence. Thanks! Hugs Rabbit

2. TerryJ2

TerryJ2 Well-Known Member

Scary, exciting, and all that. Fingers crossed. :) I'm hoping that the risk-benefit ratio leans waaaaaay over to the side of benefit. :)

3. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

Crossing body parts. :)

4. recoveringenabler

recoveringenabler Well-Known Member Staff Member

crossing everything and sending hugs...........

5. DDD

DDD Well-Known Member

I'm on your team. DDD

6. Rabbit

Rabbit Member

Thanks so much!!!!!

7. Calamity Jane

Calamity Jane Well-Known Member

Good morning, and good luck to difficult child 3! It's a cinch!

8. LittleDudesMom

LittleDudesMom Well-Known Member Staff Member

Fingers Crossed!! Let us know....

Sharon

9. busywend

busywend Well-Known Member Staff Member

Fingers crossed!

10. Rabbit

Rabbit Member

difficult child 3 is taking the test in 2 hrs. Thanks so much for your support.. I'll keep u posted, Thanks.

11. InsaneCdn

InsaneCdn Well-Known Member

we're waiting... right along with you!

12. Rabbit

Rabbit Member

She did not pass! Ugh maybe next time Thanks again for the support! Hugs Rabbit

13. Mattsmom277

Mattsmom277 Active Member

:( How long does it take before she can try again? DId they explain where she went wrong so she knows where to focus efforts to work on things?

14. Rabbit

Rabbit Member

She can re take it anytime I can get an appointment( usually 7-10 days). difficult child 3 failed parallel parking and i am not sure why. 30 mins before the test she parked fine. UGH

15. buddy

buddy New Member

That's the part i goofed too but it wasn't enough to fail me....so many years ago and i still remember, lol!
    It really is a big deal.....she will get it next time :)

16. InsaneCdn

InsaneCdn Well-Known Member

Parallel parking has way more variables than you think.
    I wish I had kept a log of the hours of "student driver" time I put in... and the number of hours (not times) of parallel parking...

17. Rabbit

Rabbit Member

Thanks everyone for your support! Hugs Rabbit

18. busywend

busywend Well-Known Member Staff Member

Tell her not to feel too bad. These days i think they just fail more kids to keep them off the road longer. My difficult child failed 3 times and i would not have told her she was ready for the test if i did not think she was ready. Weird.

19. LittleDudesMom

LittleDudesMom Well-Known Member Staff Member

My easy child failed the first time!

I so remember the parallel parking of my day -- in our state, you don't do a driving test to get your license, but when I was 16 we did. I learned to drive, and took the driving test, in my father's cadillac elderado convertible (red leather interior)! We called it the SS Enterprise because it was so big - but I passed only because he used to take me into to Difficult Child to practice parking!!!

She'll get it!

20. Rabbit

Rabbit Member

Thanks everyone for your support! Hugs Rabbit