Please don't let me be dreaming

Wiped Out

Staff member
about the progress easy child/difficult child seems to be making (knocking on wood). I posted the other day about her comment about how annoying it is that mom (me) is always right. That was kind of fun but today even more weird stuff. She drove me to my meeting today and was very pleasant. It was very snowy and I commented how nice it would be of her to shovel for husband and me today since we both have a variety of aches and pains. I can't tell you how many times I've made that comment about her shoveling and she has NEVER done it. Imagine my surprise when I came home today and she had shoveled:)

Then we were sitting around and I told her I loved her (she rarely says it back which I'm used to). She had just gotten her hair done today (she is calling the two of us hair twins because our hair is about the same length now that hers is straightened)so she replied that she loved her hair. About two minutes later she said, "O.k. Mom, I love you too." About 20 minutes later she said, "Mom, I really do love you-you know?"

Still not done (more knocking on wood). husband and I decided to go out to eat because we were suppose to go to a recall party but were too tired. difficult child said he didn't mind staying home with easy child/difficult child because she had been nicer lately (never mind that he called her a Wh*** yesterday). :faint:He usually locks himself in our room if he is home with her.

Don't get me wrong, she is far from being perfect but who is? It would just be nice to see this trend continue! Now if we could only see the same positive changes in difficult child.

cubsgirl

Good for easy child/difficult child. Isn't it fun when they do positive, constructive stuff with their superpowers!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Thanks Ladies!!

Cubsgirl-It is fun when they do great stuff with their super powers:)

Shari-Hope you found that oak:)

Stessed-I'm hoping it continues as well:)

HaoZi-Thanks-I can use all the wood knocking I can get:)

B

Bunny

These are the trends that we like to see. I hope that it continues for you and for her.

klmno

YIPEE!! I'm glad to hear things are going easier for you at least in one area- keeping fingers crossed that things keep moving in a good direction.