Please help me remember who this is.

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by Suz, Nov 4, 2007.

1. Suz

Suz (the future) MRS. GERE

I was working on something with a co-worker the other day and we got silly saying "okay, okay, okay" over and over...

... and it was reduced to "uck-kay, uck-kay, uck-kay" (emphasis on the second syllable) in rapid succession.

And both of us started giggling, saying *who is this- who are we sounding like?" and neither of us can remember. :hammer:

At least she has a mental picture of the comedian/actor- I just recall the words/phrase and nothing else about the guy...just that it was a long time ago.

And it's not Bill Dana/Jose Jimenez.....or Andy Kaufman...

With our collective ages and interests I'm hoping someone here can solve this mystery--- please---so I'll stop having to think of it. :rofl:

Suz

2. saving grace

saving grace New Member

Your thinking of Joe Pesce in Lethal Weapon with Mel Gibson

Funny Funny Movie

3. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

Grace hit it on the nose.

Yep, that's who it is. :rofl:

4. Suz

Suz (the future) MRS. GERE

<span style="color: #FF0000">YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</span>

OMG, GRACE (and Lisa)--- THANK YOU, THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:flower: :whew: :bravo: :smile: :princess:

YAHOO!!!!!!!!!

Suz :smile:

5. donna723

donna723 Well-Known Member

Yep! That's what I was thinking too, but I didn't know how to spell his name!

6. susiestar

susiestar Roll With It

I will have to dig that out, LOVE that movie.

7. Star*

Star* call 911........call 911

DO you remember the part in that same movie where Uncle Benny gets nitrous oxide (laughing gas) and repeats over and over Ting tick a lee he he?

difficult child had that stuck in his brain and I've had to endure that for YEARS and YEARS. Especially when I am really angry with him. He will bust out into his Uncle Benny on gas routine. I can't stay mad, it's too dumb.

8. Big Bad Kitty

Big Bad Kitty lolcat

It's fried rice.

You plick.