Please help me remember who this is.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I was working on something with a co-worker the other day and we got silly saying "okay, okay, okay" over and over...

... and it was reduced to "uck-kay, uck-kay, uck-kay" (emphasis on the second syllable) in rapid succession.

And both of us started giggling, saying *who is this- who are we sounding like?" and neither of us can remember. :hammer:

At least she has a mental picture of the comedian/actor- I just recall the words/phrase and nothing else about the guy...just that it was a long time ago.

And it's not Bill Dana/Jose Jimenez.....or Andy Kaufman...

With our collective ages and interests I'm hoping someone here can solve this mystery--- please---so I'll stop having to think of it. :rofl:

Suz

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
<span style="color: #FF0000">YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</span>

OMG, GRACE (and Lisa)--- THANK YOU, THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:flower: :whew: :bravo: :smile: :princess:

YAHOO!!!!!!!!!

Suz :smile:

Star*

call 911........call 911
DO you remember the part in that same movie where Uncle Benny gets nitrous oxide (laughing gas) and repeats over and over Ting tick a lee he he?

difficult child had that stuck in his brain and I've had to endure that for YEARS and YEARS. Especially when I am really angry with him. He will bust out into his Uncle Benny on gas routine. I can't stay mad, it's too dumb.