*Please hold a good thought for my sweet Molly Doodle Doll fuzzbutt*

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I can't even think of what to write. Your post brought me to tears. I am thinking of you and your fur family tonight. Goodnight and God Bless Molly.

DammitJanet

Oh suz...Im just in tears for you and Molly. I have no doubt that she will be met by all her cousin fuzzbutts that have preceded her to the rainbow bridge from here on the board. I know I have sent a few in my time here. I have faith they will know each other on sight and talk to each other about their mommas and their difficult child's...lol. Oh the stories they will tell!

Interesting note on Molly's dates. She was born a day after Jamie and will be laid to rest a day before Corys birthday. Different years of course...but the days. I will always think of her now on those days.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
You wrote a beautiful tribute to Miss Molly. And I'm guessing she knows just what you said. Dogs have a way about that...

So very, very sorry, Suz. Sometimes the right things to do are the hardest things to do. Someday, Molly will be there waiting for you. Hugs to you and yours.

ctmom05

Suz,

I am so very sorry for what you are loosing. Rest assured that Ms. Mol had the best years of her life being loved by you.

PonyGirl

Warrior Parent
Thank you Suz & Mustang for sharing this. Typing with heavy heart, gentle hugs, strong prayers for you both.

Peace

Star*

call 911........call 911
Suz,

In celebrating Molly's life in verse - you did a phenominal job. It is certainly evident that she made you very happy, and you made her happy as well.

I'm crying just reading this. I can only imagine how hurt your heart is. Now you have an angel to watch over you. My deepest sympathies go out to you and your family for this tremendous loss.

Many hugs
Star

Fran

Former desparate mom
So sorry Suz. Molly has been with you a long time and weathered a lot the storms in your life. She always was your protector and your comfort.

I hope she goes to play with Taz and her sisters and keeps watching out for you from afar. Hugs.

Jungleland

Welcome to my jungle!
I am sorry for your great loss. Your words were so touching and painted a wonderful picture of a beloved best friend. I pray Molly's trip accross that Rainbow Bridge is as painless as possible.

Many hugs,
Vickie

susiestar

Roll With It
I am so sorry for your loss. I think the loss of a pet is such a hard thing to experience. Know that my fluffy Freckles cat will be there, watching them doing "dog stuff" and helping them settle in. She loved dogs.

Susie