Please participate!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martie

Hello,

I know I haven't been around for a while, and I have missed the "action" of being here.

There is a new survey available and the author is Laura. She has been my student since Mr No, my ex-difficult child, was still in high school! (For those of you who are newer, Mr No is now in graduate school.)

Laura was a new grad student at the time of the very first survey done on this board. It was LONG. Laura's new study is much shorter and easier to fill out. This is a VERY important topic for our children. Schools are changing and services are changing as well. If newer approaches work, great. If newer approaches deny services our kids need, not great.

The "other" study which was posted on PE is being reviewed for publication in a professional journal. Laura worked on that study as well.

Young professionals who are interested in our kids need your support. Please take 20 minutes to fill out this survey. If you have a child between 3-21 who is attending school in the U.S., you qualify. That is almost everyone on this board.

PLEASE HELP. This stuff may seem esoteric, but it is what makes a big difference in the world of policy makers who eventually affect your child's education!

Here is the link

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/R5FBHKC

Thanks,

Martie

Last edited:

Sheila

I'll do this ASAP. I just got my computer repaired (fingers crossed) and I'm playing catch up.

Hope there will be lots of respondents.

Status
Not open for further replies.