Please pray for thank you

BusynMember

I do not check the WC every day, and I am SO SORRY I'm late on sending my love and good wishes to poor thank you and his girlfriend's family. How horrible...all of our worse nightmares!!!

I am soooooooooooooooooooooo sorry.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Sue,

I read this and for your hearts? I am so very very sorry. I'm sure everyone has their own 'take' on what it's like or how it feels, or what you and thank you and her family must be going through. Truth is? None of us have a clue. Even if we have been through it? Circumstances are totally different and we can't possibly even have the slightest incling of how it feels to be you. Sympathize? Maybe. Empathize? Not really. Like you said last week there is a beautiful girl cutting hair and now she's gone. Trying to make sense out of any of it? Not going to happen ever.

While I think the sentiment in thank you's heart of wanting to do SOMETHING to immortalize the love he had for her is a lovely gesture right now? My thoughts about doing it right now would be to say no, don't, please wait. Mostly ---not because he doesn't deserve to have something to hold on to about her, but because for her parents sake? It's just too soon, and too painful a reminder to make a monument or garden or place of remembrence at this time. And not because of anything they are saying either. Right now everything they are saying is WRONG. WRONG to blame, wrong to lash out, wrong to point fingers....and you, me and the rest of the world knows it - and even THEY know it - they just need someone to put their hurt on, and why not a young boy? Because it can't be their daughter - she's gone. In time perhaps they will be able to forgive themselves enough to apologize to our thank you ------for now? I hope and know that thank you is a big enough man to forgive THEM for saying such horrible things out of pain, even when HE is in pain himself and rise above the hate, and just tell them no matter how ugly they are? He still loves her, and them - and nothing changes that. He's still the same guy----she just made a choice that HE couldn't prevent. SHE made a choice without his consent. SHE made a choice without their consent. SHE made a choice and didn't ask anyones permission - and left you all hurting, and instead of falling apart from one another - you should be pulling closer to each other. I'm glad thank you was able to talk to you. THIS is NOT his fault. This was HER choice. NOT his doing. He needs counseling, and I hope he takes advantage of it at this time. This is not something he should deal with on his own. Crisis intervention would be really helpful to help him understand this. And maybe? JUST maybe? This IS her gift to him. Maybe just maybe......he'll figure out a lot of things in THIS therapy that he wasn't able to open up about in previous therapies....and in doing so - she is still with him.....helping him.

I hope he finds peace in her passing. Again I am so sorry for your families loss. Take care of each other.

Hugs and Love
Star