Please send a bit of support...

TerryJ2

... to me and difficult child.

I'm still recovering from my oral surgery, and slept 12 hrs Fri. night and 10 hrs last night. After working my new/old job putting up Christmas decor at Macy's all wk, and making my stitches bleed, I desperately needed the rest.

This a.m. I threw out my back. :anxious::angry-very:
Arrrgh! I am so mad! :mad::angry-very: And depressed.
Luckily, husband met me at his clinic, put me on electrical therapy, heat and ice, and adjusted me. :redface:

Tomorrow difficult child has psychoeducational testing all day. NO medications. :whiteflag:

I am bribing him with-a trip to our fave sushi restaurant if he behaves. :drool:

It's close enough to home that I can have a glass of wine, too. :devil2:

susiestar

Roll With It
Sending hugs and LOTS of support. I hope that you feel better very soon and that difficult child gets through his testing well and it shows ways to help him.

Hugs!

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
Sending good thoughts that your back feels better soon as does your mouth. Also sending good thoughts that difficult child does well or how he needs to on his testing.

beth

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Sending (((hugs))) and good healing vibes. Why do these things happen when you already having something else going on?

Hope you feel better soon.

Jena

hi

sorry I'm late to this. I was wondering how you were. I'm sorry you are still suffering. Yet a glass of wine and some sushi should help that a bit :) I love sushi!!

I hope that testing tmrw goes well, and is uneventful and he's ok with it.

Good luck, get some sleep tonight.

TerryJ2

Thank you all!
We're all going to bed early ... difficult child and I have to leave at 7:10 a.m. because it's rush hour traffic. Arrrrgh!

F

flutterbee

Sending good thoughts and healing vibes. Back pain is miserable. Hope you feel better soon.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I hope you all sleep, your back is 100% better and you mouth feels great!!!
He will do fine and you both will absolutely enjoy the Sushi and wine! ;)

Star*

call 911........call 911
Sushi ? Yes (blech) but um....Okay girlfriend - you eat that!!

Wine - NO! (yum) because the alcohol may burn your mouth.

Be sure to take your Swish with you -

I bet Macy's looks fantastic! ;)

Terry,

I just saw this thread this morning. By the time you read this, you will have already begun the day... However, I hope your back feels better soon!!! And, I'm sending lots of good thoughts that today goes well with difficult child!!!

Thinking of you... Hugs... WFEN

Lothlorien

Good luck today. I hope you are feeling better today and that difficult child doesn't got over the edge without his medications.

TerryJ2

Thank you all!
The house is literally shaking because difficult child is hopping up and down.
Baseball in 15 min. Yaaay! I can't wait!
He's got to burn off some energy.
I posted on the gen'l bb, too.
He's been eating a lot today because he didn't take his Adderal. Sheesh, what a difference!
He overreacted a cpl times to minor things, but it didn't last long, partly because I'm "trained" now, and partly because I suspect he's got some clonidine leftover in his system.
I hope he gets his homework done ...
Meanwhile, I have to figure out how I'm going to survive on a cold, metal bench with-a bad back for 2-1/2 hrs...