Please send Good Thoughts, JuJu, etc..!!!

susiestar

Roll With It
husband has been out of work since Aug 15. It has been interesting. He has been doing a LOT of temp work for the local university athletic games and the campus bookstore.

Last week thank you's bff asked for husband's resume because bff's dad's work is looking for someone with husband's skills. Bff is NOT doing a kid thing, there truly IS a need and an opening. Bff is just a good kid.

Last week a friend of husband's from college and his job connected him with a job at her company - the recruiter has already contacted him and as soon as they can interview they want to interview him.

Today he learned that a local business development group is looking for someone with-his qualifications.

Just now he got off the phone with a recruiter in the Colorado Springs area who is looking for a person with-his qualifications.

This is WAY more than he has had the whole rest of the time he has been unemployed, in spite of him doing every possible thing he can and really working at finding a job.

PLEASE keep good thoughts that one of these comes through, is a good living wage and is a job he will ENJOY.

Thanks so much!!!

Kathy813

Staff member
My husband hasn't found anything yet but has had two interviews in the past month which is more than he had all of last year. I do think that the economy is starting to pick up. I will keep my fingers crossed for you and husband.