Please send good thoughts.

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by susiestar, Jul 7, 2007.

1. susiestar

susiestar Roll With It

I am pretty much in shock. A friend called and asked if I knew there was a notice for a Sheriff's Sale of our home this month!!!

Uh, no, I didn't. husband and I applied to refinance the house and our bank got upset. We insisted on a clause allowing for early payout with-o penalty. We have had to get a lawyer to handle our bank b.c they are really fighting the refi. Want a HUGE settlement, but are NOT entitled to it.

I will find out more from our lawyer on Mon, but am all tied in knots until then. Medical bills have just been killing us. We just wanted a lower payment.

Any thought/prayers are appreciated.

Susie

2. DammitJanet

DammitJanet Well-Known Member Staff Member

Unreal!

Good thoughts going up and hope the lawyer can put the bank in their place.

3. Big Bad Kitty

Big Bad Kitty lolcat

Grrrrrr!

Prayers and good thoughts being sent to you. This kind of stuff really fries my clams.

4. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

Adding in my prayers. I hope things work out for you very quickly. Hugs.

5. mum2JK&TH

mum2JK&TH New Member

Sending lots of good thoughts your way! I hope it works out!

6. WhymeMom?

WhymeMom? No real answers to life..

Sending strength and saying prayers for you...hope you get it worked out with the bank.....

7. mattsmom27

mattsmom27 Active Member

What a mess. Doesn't sound like they have right to put up a sale for your house without you knowing to begin with. What would be the point of it? I admit I don't know a thing about real estate laws etc but seems messed up. Hope the lawyer can do the lawyerly thing this week and put an end to this.

8. 1905

1905 Well-Known Member

This happened to my brother in law. He decided not to pay his mortgage for 9 months-he was in the midst of a divorce and thought his wife would get it so he didn't care. Anyway, it went up for a sherrifs sale, but the lawyer got it taken care of right away. He lives there and all is well.-Alyssa