Please tell him to be quiet !

shellyd67

difficult child is wracking my nerves today. He got up very late for school this morning and really stressed me out because I thought I was going to be late for work.

We made it just in time, but it was impossible for me to hide my frustation with the situation.

He came home in a rotten mood too. He was not in the mood for talking so I just let him be.

He didn't like what I made for dinner and went on a 15 minute rant about how I am so mean and we have nothing to eat and he wanted me to order him take-out.

Bedtime cannot come soon enough :(

H

HaoZi

Mine was a whinebox all morning and fine after school until the word "homework" was uttered. She is convinced that I hate her because I think her homework should get done. Ditto a bath or shower, which she now wants more bubbles in.

shellyd67

Usually after a tough day, the next day seems to be so much better ..... crossing my fingers ... HaoZi, may your day be better also !

H

HaoZi

We're just now looking at the found homework and trying to figure it out. OY!

And she just walked off with more food while her papers are scattered all over the floor and is getting cranky with me about it. *headdesk*

jal

Tell me about it, luckily my difficult child is a great waker upper in the am, so school is no problem, but I get home at 5:25 tonight, because gparents are out of town & I take care of the home & the cat after i work all day and come home at 5:30 to make dinner & difficult child just STARTS IN UGH>>>luckily when difficult child comes home he immediately does homework, no prompting, no argrument, he just does it right away totally on his own.

KTMom91

I hear you.

Miss KT got home Friday, and hasn't stopped complaining yet. There's nothing to eat. You put stuff in my room. I don't have a bed. I don't want to do (insert chore here). Why can't Dad do (insert chore here)? No one bothered to feed the panthers/rabbits/seniors today. They don't even have water. This is a very disturbing trend. There are newspapers all over the floor. I have to go see my grandmother tonight. My father called, but I don't want to talk to him. I have so much homework that I'll never get it all done. There's no room for me. All my stuff is in a blue bin. Everybody's too busy to hang out.

I just have to hold on till Sunday.

H

HaoZi

And then they fall asleep, and they look so young and vulnerable and peaceful and quiet, and you remember why you love them. Emphasis on the peace and quiet.

B

Bunny

difficult child woke up like that yesterday morning. He was in a foul mood from the moment his feet hit the floor, so I was really thinking that after a long day at school he was just going to be in a great mood. He came home complaining that he was really tired, but he had a cup of tea and rested for a little while and then seemed to feel better.

As for bed time not coming soon enough, I know that feeling SO well! I hope the rest of the night went okay.

Pam