Please welcome our new Moderator

Fran

Former desparate mom
Good luck to you and congratulations. You are a gem to begin with and we love you.
My little hint would be when typing a response when annoyed is to finish it, walk away for 15 min, re read it. Ask "who does it serve?" then decide whether to hit "submit". I have deleted many a response of my own and sent many but it helped me to do that little dance beforehand.

I'm sure the other mod's will be a good resource to you. Hang in there and just know like all new skills, you will make some mistakes. Just keep learning and moving on.

Bravo!:bravo:

DammitJanet

Fran, that is very good advice. I have done some before.

Lori...I didnt actually forget my medications altogether, just took them a bit later than normal. Its all good! I still got up as normal.

DammitJanet

"as normal" GN. LOL. Which means I woke up at 9:30 stumbled out, got some Diet Coke, lit a cig and turned on the computer. (or cubputer as Keyana calls it)

Nancy

Janet,

I didn't see this sticky post at first but did notice your name in the moderator space for the forum and went looking for an announcement. I'm so pleased you are taking over. I feel like I have a friend who knows my story and a home to go to. I am content, just switched friends from Suz to you.

Fran's advice is good, I wish I had learned that years ago. But I have done that in my later years and it works much better than opening my mouth too soon lol.

Good luck, I know you will be great!

Nancy

Star*

call 911........call 911
MWAH HA HA........

I AM MODERATING JANET!!!!!!!!!!!!

if yer scared say yer scared.......:tongue:

TO HRM JANET;

Majesty;

It is with a glad heart that I write to you today an congratulate you on your appointment to the most high counsel of moderator. Surely you will oversee us with a fair heart, just cause and brave concern. It is with the utmost respect that I offer these glad tidings to you today.

Loyal citizen of this realm

Star
:tongue:

WAY TO GO BABY!

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Oh good heavens....we are in real trouble if Star is moderating Janet. :wildone:

EVERYONE- RUN FOR THE HILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wine: