Plurk

Andy

Has anyone heard of this? I was googling diva's name to see if anything was out there and found this. It is another messaging tool such as face book but not as detailed. The user can leave short messages on it and others can comment on those messages.

Now whenever I want to check her activities via internet, I google "(her name) Plurk". Actually she uses a shorten name for this.

Interesting! I had never heard about it. If she knows I am checking it, she will either put up privacy walls so I can't get through or stop using it all together. She has me blocked from MySpace but I can still get in a backdoor of Facebook. I don't know if she uses MySpace much anymore?

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Oh, I am SOOOO glad none of my kids have any of these things on their radar yet! Sometimes having socially clueless kids is a GOOD thing! :rofl:

Abbey

Spork Queen
It's just another myspace sort of deal. You CAN petition whatever service they are using to remove all walls as you are the parent. You might have to provide some documentation, but it can be done.

http://www.plurk.com/

Abbey

Andy

Oh "Twitter"! I haven't figured that one out either.

Plurk is interesting - basically just short statments of how she is feeling or what she is doing.

She is 18 so I can't do much. However, it is helpful to keep up with who she is hanging with and pick up some names of people she will not tell me about.