PMDD Animal Warrior advocate

Lothlorien

Gee and people wonder why their animals grow up and end up being euthanized for attacking. **shaking my head***

If he'd do that in public with an animal....I wonder what he'd do to his kid.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Protector of Pooties????? OMG I think a meatball went over the monitor. PFFOOOOT.

Loth - LETS just HOPE he NEVER breeds. People that abuse their animals usually do or are more prone to abuse their kids and wives.

There is a bill somewhere that was trying to get to a law here locally that said if the police came out to your home for DV that they could automatically call animal control, and CPS for your kids. Haven't heard much about it recently but it did get national attention from a study group that PROVED men who abuse their pets also would abuse their family.

Pootie is doing marvelous today - tired, and finally able to eat - but cuddled all night long. I would LOVE to take credit for being her "woobies" but I think the anesthesia causes them to not be able to regulate their body heat. I felt SO awful on the ride home - she was pensive and packing and wanted held, then down, then up...and it wasn't until I actually pulled in the drive and she saw her 2 furry uncles and GRANNNDPA that she unfunked. It was like - "OH...uh...OHHH I can STAY?" and I think to myself - the shock of her short and tragic days before us and without us musta been heck for sure. She was really scared. Last night? (mustang you will love this) SHEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZNORED>>>>ZZZZZZZZ) OMG little girl! IT was music to my ears.....cause Namma loves her, yesh she does, yesh she does.) uh huh totally gone.

And found out that cats will hallucinate on anesthesia - that's why they say to leave a cat in a carrier over night with short potty trips in a small room.

Steely

My dog Diesel snores...........and YES........his jowls flap!:tongue:

You know Star, that is the thing that got me going the other day. I have one, and only one bumper sticker that says to call 911 if an animal is being abused. So this other manager was mocking that, and saying that was ridiculous. Seriously? Who would you like to call???? Sigh. We have a long way to come before CPS is called when animal abuse is present. At least in Texas.

donna723

I have only one bumper sticker on my car too. At first glance, it looks like one of those obnoxious braggety stickers that say, "Proud Parent of An Honor Student from ..." Only mine has a picture of an absolutely gorgeous dog on it and it says, "My Boston Terrier is Smarter Than Your Honor Student!"

And about what Star said ... usually anyone who would abuse their spouse or their child would have no problem abusing an animal either. And statistics say that in 60% of the cases of spousal abuse, the children are also being physically abused.