Pokemon Cards, Anyone?

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by SRL, Aug 22, 2007.

1. SRL

SRL Active Member

2. slsh

slsh member since 1999

Too too funny - a woman after my own heart!
  3. Big Bad Kitty

Big Bad Kitty lolcat

Where does she find the time for that...with six kids? Hilarious!
  4. Steely

Steely Active Member

OMG.........that is too too funny! A good laugh for the day.
  5. loricbme

loricbme New Member

BBK -
    My same reaction! That was far too involved! Very funny though and love being able to visualize the event.
  6. LittleDudesMom

LittleDudesMom Well-Known Member Staff Member

That was so funny. I read it to easy child and difficult child and thought it was a blast as well! easy child and I also went and read her blog. Thanks for the laugh.

7. totoro

totoro Mom? What's a GFG?

That was hysterical!!! Did it seriously say she sold them for 142$!!!! That is great!!!
  8. Kjs

Kjs Guest

Funny, today while cleaning out a close I came across MY pokemon cards in the hard cases, my book with the whole collection, Poke-balls...I was really into this at one time. The boys were/are into sports cards. So the title of this post really interested me...then read the ebay post. Too funny. So true! Had to laugh loudly, especially about the toddler spitting out the food. Ahhhh, the memories.
  9. Star*

Star* call 911........call 911

10. On_Call

On_Call New Member

Very funny! OMG - the tiny poked holes in the meat wrappers and hand full of spit-out coffee cake could be us - and I only have 2 munchkins!! Yes, I agree - very involved post - she must not only be the mom of 6, but also an insomniac!!