posting issues

Tiapet

Old Hand
Is anyone else having problems with posting, like their posts aren't putting the paragraphs in once it posts even though you see it in preview mode and they ARE there? Every post of mine is doing it and it's annoying to me and I KNOW it's difficult to read for the members. Can some one let me know how I might fix this or if this is a board problem? I've tried doing everything I know including putting extra breaks in but it's not working. So apologies to everyone who has to read my posts that aren't broken up into paragraphs (like the then vs now one that also didn't break up I see)

S

Signorina

I am having an issue with the mobile app. None of the buttons on the bottom of my screen work- so I can't edit posts or execute a search for example

Tiapet

Old Hand
firefox. I used to use Chrome and while it's "suppose" to be the better one I found a lot of security issues as far as what information it was keeping and tracking so I will not use it anymore and forget IE...no way. That is totally not secure.

InsaneCdn

Sorry, no experience with firefox.
I had a problem a while back on one version of IE, and found that if I entered a "space" before my <enter> to create a blank line, it seemed to stick. You can try that.

Like this... yacketty yack yack yack <enter>
<space> <enter>
next yack yack

Tiapet

Old Hand
Yup, tried that. In fact tried entering a lot of spaces to create my own break in paragraphs since it wouldn't. It smooshes it all together anyway! It seriously is maddening because it is not fun to try and read that mess!

recoveringenabler

Staff member
Tiapet, I alerted Cheryl to your issues. She has made some changes which may be of help if the issues you are having are fixable at her end.