Potty training

DammitJanet

Did you know that they sell anatomically correct dolls at toys r us to aid kids in potty training? They are called Paul and Emma and they are quite cute! They drink from a bottle, wet, have their own potty chairs, diaper bags...etc.

I had absolutely no idea. Now you're making me curious - I think I'll have to start Christmas shopping so I have an excuse to check them out. Thanks for the info!!! WFEN

Debdeb1031

Oh Lord..lol...anatomically correct??? that's all my household needs...just last week I was checking on the kids as they were sleeping, and was picking up some of my daughter's toys she had left on the floor...now, all her barbie's are naked, since she always takes them in the bath with her...i picked up one barbie, and was like what the.....turned out my daughter took her pony tail holders and blindfolded, gagged, arms tied behind her back and her ankles tied together her naked barbie doll...my jaw dropped and i ran to bob...we were in shock for quite a while over "bondage" barbie...thank god she is not anatomically correct...god only knows what would have happened then...needless to say, the cable card has been removed from the room until i figure out the parental controls...

DammitJanet

Im getting one for Keyana because she is showing some interest in training.

The other day I caught her in the bathroom looking at the toilet and bending down with her diaper on with some toilet paper she had torn off wiping herself. It was hysterical.

I dont know exactly how correct the dolls are because I just read about them on the website but I figure if they help some of our young ones here figure out how to go potty it might be a plus.