Prayers for sister and sister's sisters please

Mattsmom277

My young sister is now 13. Her middle sister is 16 and eldest is a out 21 now.
16 year old is in a women's shelter. Says its not safe to live with mother. 21 year old is a victim of my father and lives in a big city a few hours from younger girls. 16 year old found 21 year old and has been in touch and I'm told the home is very unsafe and they are worried for the youngest sister who we share.
21 year old was asking for advice as well as telling me she is scared for mutual sister who is the baby and now one with the mother. I knew the mother was twisted and worry about J (my sister) all of the time and know some recent events via her Facebook page that have had me concerned.
21 year old said my father is around in the home as a visitor which is such a bail condition violation that I must find out of true and provable.
21 year old wants 16 year old to come to her apartment to live but wanted legal info which I provided.
I'm going to wait I find out the shelter name and call staff. I will send staff bus money to get the girl to older sister and some food money. Maybe she can be out of that shelter today.
Please pray for these girls who have lives through too much. Please also pray for my sister as she's stuck in that home.
I better not learn out father is sniffing around. I will not let that go unpunished.
Worrying like mad and just waiting to hear something back from oldest girl.
I'm very glad the two girls reached out to me. Means they know I meant t when I said I would always help them.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
I know you're scared for your littlest sister and I will keep her in my thoughts/prayers daily.

For now, do what you're capable of in terms of helping those girls get a normal life together, which you're doing. I'm so glad they reached out to you and are trying to help/protect one another. Big hugs, this hasn't been easy.

buddy

You are so strong and doing all the right things. I am glad you have the ability to be there for your "sisters" and I will pray for your little sister. Let us know if he is really there... would love to know there is a stop to that. Hugs and hand holds, Dee

TerryJ2

That is wonderful that you are able to help out. Fingers crossed for all of you. I feel so badly for the youngest. Let us know what happens. Maybe you can help them all have a safe, calm Christmas.