Prayers, Ju Ju, good vibes for all struggling Board members

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by recoveringenabler, Apr 16, 2013.

1. recoveringenabler

recoveringenabler Well-Known Member Staff Member

There seem to be many of us here who are struggling with our difficult child's. I thought perhaps we could collectively circle the wagons around each of us and send prayers, Ju Ju, hugs and love to:

Scent of Cedar
    Patriots Girl
    American Girl
    Janet (for her difficult child Buck)

If I've forgotten anyone, I'm sorry, memory isn't my best suit anymore............please add other names if you can.

I am sending everyone prayers that grace, peace and solace arrive quickly and offering my most sincere and caring hugs...........from Northern California on to.............
  2. buddy

buddy New Member

Adding hugs and love to all who are struggling. Additional juju for lovelyboy as she goes through her cancer treatments....

I miss you around here!

You are all so dear to me. Sending love and support and wishes for a peaceful day.
  3. AnnieO

AnnieO Shooting from the Hip

There are so many people here with difficult children of all ages, and hard times, and we all really need help! I appreciate being on the list - let me add a few more who need good board juju even more than my Onyxx does... Star, Steely, Flutterby and Klmno... We don't see them much but we love them!
  4. Marcie Mac

Marcie Mac Just Plain Ole Tired

Positive thoughts and mega juju being sent everyones way

5. SomewhereOutThere

SomewhereOutThere Well-Known Member

Hugs and good vibes to everyone...hoping the dark times turns to light soon.
  6. TerryJ2

TerryJ2 Well-Known Member

Hugs and soft, fluffy pillows and soothing music from SE VA ...
  7. lovemysons

lovemysons Well-Known Member

Hugs and prayers from Texas...even to those who are just lurking but hurting. Know you are not alone.

8. cubsgirl

cubsgirl Well-Known Member

Hugs, good juju and prayers for all!
  9. Calamity Jane

Calamity Jane Well-Known Member

May your tears turn to joy, from one board sister to all others here, lurking, active or indisposed. Sending love, strength and hugs.
  10. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

Adding in supportive hugs and many positive thoughts. Praying things turn around quickly!
  11. pinevalley

pinevalley Member

Sending love and hope from the parent of a drug addict difficult child to all the warrior moms on this board. From Chicago to .....
  12. Nancy

Nancy Well-Known Member Staff Member

Thank you RE, yes so many struggling here we all wrap our arms around each other.
  13. Hopeless

Hopeless ....Hopeful Now

Hugs and positive thoughts to all on the board (posters and readers)!
  14. PatriotsGirl

PatriotsGirl Well-Known Member

Already crying tonight but this helped me remember that I am not alone in my pain...may we draw strength from each other...