Prayers needed please *update, post #39*

susiestar

Roll With It
What wonderful new!!!! i am SO glad that you and the babies are all doing fine!!! Your doctor is great to keep you in the hospital overnight and check things out totally right away!!! I remember the month it took to have the echocardiogram done and get the results - WAAAAY to long!

I am glad you let us know about this so we could all be there with you in spirit!!! That must have been about the scariest thing you have ever been through. Thank Heavens it was "all scare and no oomph"!

Take care of yourself and take it VERY EASY!!! Let your husband take care of you and all the housework, etc....

Gentle hugs

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Glad things are okay, but take it as a sign to learn to delegate more......bet your 7 yr old could run the sweeper.... okay not hitting all the dirt spots, but hey, teach 'em early..... find the best spot for this cup in the dishwasher....... yeah, you get the idea...... less work for you, if stuff doesn't get done......there's always tomorrow........

In the words of the Eagles TAKE IT EASY!

nvts

Great news Trinity! I haven't been on too much lately, but wanted you to know I've been praying hard!

Hugs to you!

Beth

klmno

I'm so glad you and the babies are fine. I can't imagine what your husband must have gone thru- not to mention you. I'm glad you went and they checked you out well and you ave a monitor now. It sounds like you have some very caring people looking out for you!! Thanks for letting us know- and don't hesitate to go back in if that monitor even glitches!!

trinityroyal

Thanks everyone.
I feel really lucky that our local hospital is really good. husband, who's experienced atrial fibrilation in the past (MUCH more serious than the palpitations I've been having) said that the doctors who saw me were much more thorough than the ones who treated him at the other local hospital a few years ago.

Now I'm off to bed. Didn't get a whole lot of sleep in the emerg. last night.

Giving the belly a rub, and yes, I WILL start to delegate more. Probably something I need to learn to do now, before the twins get here.

G'night all.

Trinity

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Trinity

WHEW PHEW!!

I'll take "Just a scare" any day!!! Thank goodness. Glad you and babies are both fine. :D

Get some rest.

Hugs

Wiped Out

Staff member
Trinity,
I'm so glad things are o.k. Thought I posted when I read this yesterday but must not have, however, I was praying and will continue to keep you in my prayers.

Jena

I"m so so sorry i'm late to this. I'm so glad your all ok. thinking of you and sending you hugs for having to go through that.

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Trinity, little slow on the uptake ~ don't know how I missed this. I'm so glad that your episode wasn't anything too serious & that the babies are healthy.