prayers needed

crazymama30

One of the ladies I work with has a son with mental illness, she has told me he has Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) but he has had some very bizarre behavior. He has been sent to a mental facility several hundred miles away. She is a single mom and has the 2 boys, the older is the one who has Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) and he is about 12 or 13, and the younger is about 6 or 7. From what she has told me she has dealt with behaviors that many of us do.

She will be doing lots of driving to go see him, and this will put her going thru mountain passes that can be dangerous this time of year. Any thoughts or prayers would be appreciated.

She does not know I am posting this, but she is one of the few at work who truly understands what I go thru, and I have been thinking about them a lot lately.

Thanks

DDD

I've remembered her in my prayers today. Sometimes it is hard to believe the fears and stresses that go with parenting some difficult child's. I hope they can help her son. DDD

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I will be thinking of her. How scary, tell her to take it slow on those roads. She will get there.