Prayers needed

everywoman

Oldest's wife is leaving him and their two children. He is alone in a city with no childcare-she was a stay at home mom. PCdaughter is leaving Monday with tentative plans to stay for a month---she is giving up her salary to help her brother which means I will have to cover her expenses until she can go back to work. It is awful to watch your children hurt!

busywend

Oh my - that is awful! She is just walking out on her kids? Moms just do not do this!

Your easy child is a good person!

Sending hugs your way!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I'm going to venture to guess if she is walking out on the kids, it's probably going to be better for them in the long run.

Saying prayers EW. Yes, it's horrible to watch our kids hurt.

Might want to suggest to oldest to look into state funded childcare for low income. No idea if his income is low or not, but he might qualify and childcare is NOT cheap by a long shot. Kuddos to daughter for going to help her bro out.

(((hugs)))

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
I'm sorry, sending positive thoughts that this ends up being a change that is better for everyone. How sad for the children to lose their mom like that.

everywoman

No, he does not qualify for any low income program. He just needs time to investigate and find the right programs for the kids.

DDD

I will include them in my prayers. No telling why a Mom would walk out unless she has a friend on the side, has realized that she wants more out of life than she has now or possibly has a problem that she feels could prevent the children from having a happy home life. No matter what caused her to make that decision I'm thrilled that your easy child is stepping up to the plate.

It is not unheard of for Moms to do that and then show back up begging for forgiveness. It's hard to do but try not to "take sides" as they may end up reunited before long. Sigh. DDD

DammitJanet

Oh no, not again!!!!! Well I hope he is done with her this time and wont take her back and have child number three. Im so sorry EW. These boys just dont make good choices do they. And even moving to be closer to her family...sigh. Maybe he can transfer back to your area. Or at least somewhat closer.

Hugs. Again...so sorry for everyone.

Adding in my prayers to you and your family. I'm glad his sister will be there to help get things in order and to give him some support. (((HUGS)))