Prayers, please...

F

flutterbee

Oh, the poor kid! I'm so glad nothing was broken.

When my brother was in little league, he and my dad were throwing pitches at my grandmother's house (can't remember if it was before or after the game - just know my brother had his uniform on) and bro got beaned just above his left eye. Instantly this thing - don't know what else to call it - bulged out over his eye and was floppy. It had to stand out a good 2 inches. OMG. It was so scary. Fortunately, he only ended up with a black eye. Could have been so much worse, as it could have with Beefcake.

And I'll come visit you and we'll sit outside FSP's place and throw tomatoes at her when she makes an appearance. :D

BBK,

I haven't been around too much and just saw this - I'm so glad Beefcake is going to be ok!!! However, the picture says it all - That has got to HURT!!! Poor kid!!! I'll keep on praying that he continues to heal ASAP!!!

As for PSF, as I always say, what goes around comes around... Believe me, in the end, she'll get what she rightfully deserves!!! THAT FB!!! WFEN

susiestar

Roll With It
Kitty, I am sorry I missed this one. I will say extra prayers for Beef and the Kidd. I hope YOU held up OK through this (as did the boys' mom).

hugs to all,

Susie