Prayers please

Wiped Out

Staff member
Last week the mother of one of my student's (I only have her for math)died in her sleep very unexpectedly. My student also has a 10 year old sister.

They have no father in the picture and no relatives able to take them in. They are going to be living with a family friend on the opposite side of town. We are going to try and find ways to transport them to our school for the rest of the year-don't know yet if we can manage this.

The visitation and service will be held Wednesday-I'm hoping to be able to attend as it is during the school day.

Please keep these girls in your prayers. Thank you.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Oh how very sad for these girls. I will keep them in my prayers.

It's nice that the school is going to make arrangments for them to be able to continue there. When K had to move across town......Alex's Special Education teacher volunteered to give them rides to and from school so she could keep him as a student. (he doesn't do change well)

M

ML

I will keep them in my prayers. I'm so sorry to hear this. I hope you are able to make the service.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Oh, how tragic! I'm glad they have someone who is willing to take them in for the time being. Sending up prayers for their broken hearts...

Andy

How awful! I hope the transportation can be figured out. It would be too hard for the kids to change school this late in the year on top of loosing mom.

They are in my prayers.

Wiped Out

Staff member
Thanks for the prayers. I will be going to the wake tomorrow morning along with some other co-workers. They have arranged for a cab for the girls for at least a few weeks, I'm hoping it can continue until the end of the year. I had two students today who were very upset, one who was sobbing uncontrollably. She is one of the girl's best friend.