Prayers Please

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Applied for a "perfect" job. One where my age is actually seen as an asset.........company is looking for employees 50 plus yrs of age.

Prayers, juju, give vibes, chicken dances, good thoughts all appreciated.

Thanks

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Thank you all so much. You're the bestest! :)

This one is for home health care, but they don't just do the CNA type things........it's also just companion care......not sure what to call it but where you go in and help the person with whatever they need help with like light housekeeping, cooking, dressing, doctor visits, shopping...........sort of what I did for mother in law during those last years.

I'm a bit nervous because it was an online application. BUT their "exam" wasn't just pick the best answer, there were questions you were able to type in your answers and explain.......and I KNOW I did well on those, and the one that wanted to know if you had ever cared for family/friends let me explain that I've been caring for my disabled child and that was one of the reasons I was a stay at home mom. I also didn't realize just how many family/friends I've actually cared for in this capacity over the years......because it was quite a few.

The best part is that they only want mature employees......those 50 and up. (isn't that age discrimination the other way around??) So my age shouldn't be a problem.......they also said SAHMs aren't an issue either. Sort of sounded like the job was tailor made for me. ( I love working with the elderly)

Trying not to get my hopes up. But I think this one would be really great to get.

I'll let you know soon as I hear back.