prayers, thoughts and vibes.

crazymama30

husband is NOT doing well. He is due to see psychiatrist tommorrow, and I am not even sure I can get him there. I called his closest friend and he may have to come over to help get him there. It is ugly.

We are functioning, but right now anything triggers him.

Thoughts, prayers, rattling beads anything will be appreciated.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
That's a tough spot to be in. I know what it's like to have a difficult child refuse to budge, but I shudder to imagine an unstable husband in the same situation. Is he raging?

crazymama30

yep, raging on and off. So far not physical, but wow can he yell. Last week he almost threw the dining room table. I know I should have called psychiatrist last week, but I didn't and there are reasons for that. I don't want to get into it, just not up for it. I so hate this.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I am so sorry. I felt a panic attack and my Mania starting to try to creep in after my wonderful moving news and I made myself start taking some Xanax and have moved up my psychiatrist apt.
I have to watch the signs. Luckily I am sick of the BiPolar (BP) ups and downs and am able to catch it pretty quick.
I am still running high and pretty agitated but I have cut the edge off.

I am so sorry I hate this disease as well. I watch so many of us adults on the board have to deal and suffer let alone our kids...

I hope he can get help soon and stable. Hang in there and stay safe. The yelling is so hard. I have been there!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Sending (((hugs))) and lots of support. been there done that too many times with my aunt. Dreaded each time.

I hope they can stabilize him quickly.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Hopefully you got him there by now...

I understand all too well about the yelling. I intentionally have not repaired the chunk missing from the corner of my kitchen wall, and the gouge in my livingroom wall that are the result of husband's tantrums before he started medications. I don't want to forget how bad it was so that I appreciate how good it is now.

Keep us posted!