Prayers Urgently Needed

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Travis and I headed out to the local market for bread this evening. We pass by the police station. There are like 4-5 Crime Scene Units in the parking lot. People, we're a small town.......that is a huge deal.

After dinner I have a post from the local paper run across the feed of my fb page. It explained the 4-5 crime scene units at the police station. A body had been found in the creek of a wooded area not too far from where easy child and sister in law used to live. The body of a 1 year old. Names of those involved and specific details were left out except to say that the father of the child arrived on scene in tears........as did the uncle. He said he'd been trying to see the toddler unsuccessfully for several months. Other family members had noticed his absence over a period of months as well.

Well..........that is horrible enough. I shared it on my fb feed because my girls don't usually have it run across their pages.

It gets worse. Much worse.

easy child's brother in law (sister in law's brother) has been in a "relationship" with the mother. The brother in law is AWOL and facing charges by the military (and not just for that). The brother in law also lost visitation with his own very young children due to anger issues and abusive behavior. Mother evidently is also using drugs. The bio dad has been attempting to get custody........

easy child's husband is deeply upset. Her mother in law is a basket case.

The mother has been arrested already. Everyone is trying hard not to jump to conclusions at this point. But it certainly is not looking good. :(

So I ask my family here for prayers. This family is going to need all the prayers they can get. For those who are my fb friends........plz don't mention it on there due to the ongoing investigation.

Thank you.

susiestar

Roll With It
(((((HUGS)))))

Sending MANY prayers for easy child, her husband and his family, the child's family, and the community. I hope and pray that sister in law's bro is not involved.

Dixies_fire

My thoughts are with poor bio dad's fam and easy child's husband and mother in law. I have often wondered how people cope with family members that commit those type of crimes and my heart goes out.

witzend

Whoever it is, whatever happened, my deepest sympathy for the family, and prayers for strength to face all of the turmoil that is to come.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Keep praying. It got worse.

easy child's brother in law has been arrested.

Details are still sketchy.......evidently they'd fled to Ky and were arrested there. That doesn't look good for either of them.

My heart aches for his family, but more so for his mother. She is taking this exceptionally hard.

Thank you for your prayers.

DammitJanet

Oh wow, of course prayers sent. I cant imagine being in the middle of something like this. Its not going to be easy for any of your family as you are well aware.

nerfherder

My heart and thoughts are with you all. May time's truth be complete and bring whatever healing and closure are needed