Please pray for me and my family, they started his chapter today and said it could possibly be 30 days till he is out. My bigger kids are going to stay with their dad through the summer and the goal is to pick them up in August. I really believe things will be okay somehow but we have to sell this truck. And manage to get base housing not to charge us quite a bit because apparently they are famous for that here and tk decided about a month ago that she was going to color on her carpet with a marker. If you have any tips for that by the way is be appreciative as I have tried everything!!! Seemingly and I have a steam cleaner. I am looking at mr Lewis right now and I am physically feeling ill at the thought of not being able to care for him properly! They have not given us any information. We have no orders or paperwork and I have absolutely no idea how transportation for my house hold goods can be made without orders releasing him from the army. They will pay for the trip but they only reimburse and don't give money up front for the trip. Very scared and holding it together, wanting to be proactive but not sure what the heck I should be doing. My name is Julie if this helps for your prayers, tk is terryn, boyo is sean, mr Lewis his name is Gavin and hubs name is john.