Preggers Update

nvts

Hi! Sorry I've not been around lately - it's been kind o' crazy around here (as if it's not with all of you! lol) and I've only gotten a quick "lurk" around every once and a while.

I've seen 2 sonograms thus far. The heartbeat is strong and the little bugger seems comfortable (I'm not. I feel like "feeding the fish" about every hour or so! Just like my 3rd pregnancy!) and well settled in.

We still haven't told a soul (except for you guys and husband doesn't even know that I've got you in my vest pocket!) because of the miscarriage last year. I'm now 9 weeks along and this is about where I was when everything went wrong the last time. I'm taking my vitamins every day, but I'm exhausted all of the time.

:bloodshot:

That's wearing thin with the difficult child's because they have no clue as to what's going on!

I must admit, I'm still nervous, and husband has been tossing around names already - which scare the bejesus out of me. I told him that if he brings it up again, I'll fill out the birth certificate when he's not there and will name it - male or female - Agarn - for my favorite character on "F-Troop".

Hey, guess what? He's stopped the naming bit! :dance:

So, that's where we are in a "nvts-shell"!

Hope all's well with everyone! the difficult child's started summer session today, so I'll be able to run through and catch up with you all!

Beth

:bigsmile:

Abbey

Spork Queen
So glad everything is going good so far. 9 weeks? You won't be able to hide it for too long now!!

Names...hmmm...now you're going to get the board going.

Abbey

LittleDudesMom

Beth,

I must have somehow missed the news! I didn't know you were pregnant!! Congrats!!!

Make sure, no matter what is going on with the three gifts, you take some time to rest every single day! Hugs and prayers.

Sharon

klmno

It sounds like so far, so good! I'm sorry you are already feeling tired all the time, though. Just pamper yourself as much as you need to! When do you plan to tell the rest of the family?

meowbunny

Here's praying all goes well.

I've always liked the name Aiden (means Little Fire in Irish and what little boy isn't a ball of fire?) for a boy (close to Agarn). For girls, I like names that can be changed to make the girl happy depending on her age -- Elizabeth (who says girls can't be juniors?), Cynthia, Margaret, Jessica.

Um, should I duck now?

Marguerite

I'm not going to suggest names just yet.

Glad things are going OK so far. Sorry you are so tired though. Hopefully the nausea and tiredness will pass in the next few weeks.

If anyone comments about the increase in your size, blame 4th July.

My mother was able to hide her pregnancy with me until I was born. Not even her in-laws knew, and she and my dad visited them the week before I was born. She was a large lady and I guess people just thought it was her weight.

Hang in there.

Marg

Star*

call 911........call 911
You know - I NEVER do baby dept.

But I saw this ADORABLE white quilted snow suit with pink satin lining -

I think of you and I think it's a girl.

nvts

That's funny Star, because for some reason "Agarn" seems girlish to me too. When I was preggo with the Bean (difficult child 3), I was sick most of the time too.

In the ultrasound, it's way high up in the uterus, so from now on, he's going to have to do "belly shots" vs. internal.

Can anyone else say "YAAAAAHOOOOOO!"

Can't say it's my idea of fun, sitting in a GYN's office for 2 hours for THAT pose! I told him that if he thinks he's so popular that we don't mind sitting and waiting for 2 hours for THAT exam, I expect free tickets to a great concert next time. Now THAT'S something I don't mind waiting in line for!
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

But I digress! I've just got that feeling (I'm better with boys, but I've already got 2 in one bedroom with the princess queen having her own room!) and it's sort of a hope so that I don't have to put 3 in one room and her highness still in her own. She's actually very jealous that she doesn't have a roommate!

Beth

witzend

Ugh! Pregnant in the summer - the worst! I'm glad to hear that you and the baby are doing well. Keep taking those vitamins, and keep your feet up when you can!