Premature baby on the way

klmno

Knowing that kind of makes me wonder how much stress the girlfriend's mother might have put on the girlfriend during the pregnancy. I'm so glad that at least you, difficult child, and girlfriend are became comfortable burying the baby nearby. I could have understood wanting to bury the baby in a private family cemetary, especially if it meant little to no cost. But when you explained that it was the girlfriend's mother insisting on this and she was expecting you to pay for it all, it became a different story.

All of you had more than enough with unexpected tragedy this past week or so. I admire you for handling things the way you did by sticking to being a support system and source of reason and being rational for your difficult child and his girlfriend. I can't imagine how difficult that must have been with all these circumstances. I hope the services offered a little comfort and closure for your family. I'm also glad you let the girlfriend come to your home with difficult child. She probably needs you more than anything right now, given how her mother is.