Premiem bird for FREE!!

Abbey

Spork Queen
I'm sure with a bit of salt and pepper...maybe some tenderizer he would fry up fine. I'd wait a day or two until he 'processes' the tip of MY INDEX FINGER. :grrr: His name is Keno, and he might give a fight as he goes into the frying pan...just wear gloves.

Email me if you're interested.

Abbey

Star*

call 911........call 911
What type of bird are you giving away?

ONLY one of us would have a difficult child parrot!

Abbey

Spork Queen
What type of bird are you giving away?

ONLY one of us would have a difficult child parrot!

Actually, I have 3. But one has a very determined hate for me. They are African Grey parrots. This guy is getting NOTHING from me today, and maybe tomorrow. It's weird...they are so smart that they know I'm not happy with them. He's REAL quiet today. I am the only one who gives them treats, food, etc., because they have bonded with husband. Soooo...treats are thin right now. In fact, they've had none. It's almost as the sibling to him is saying, "Dude!! Don't be such a jerk!! Now none of us get anything."

Geez...

Abbey

mstang67chic

Going Green
Even parrots can learn the do to get concept. Er......I guess in this case it would be NOT do to get! LOL

My mom had a parakeet that would always perch on her and peck. She always said she looked like she had scabies or something.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Abbey was he just being mean or did he mistake your finger for a vienna sausage or treat? Is he getting ready to molt? Sometimes mine were moody when they were going to blow feathers. The Severe McCaw was the worst as far as mood. But my Timneh and Grey were pretty even keel unless it was too long in between showers or plume plop.

And of COURSE they know they did a big no no - Probably saw someone making chicken and said 'He was the last guy to peeve off Momma."

Abbey

Spork Queen
Abbey was he just being mean or did he mistake your finger for a vienna sausage or treat? Is he getting ready to molt? Sometimes mine were moody when they were going to blow feathers. The Severe McCaw was the worst as far as mood. But my Timneh and Grey were pretty even keel unless it was too long in between showers or plume plop.

And of COURSE they know they did a big no no - Probably saw someone making chicken and said 'He was the last guy to peeve off Momma."

No, he just basically hates me.:devil2: Never bonded with me. The irony is I was trying to fill his food dish. What's the saying...don't bite the hand that feeds you. So, he was a tad hungry yesterday.:tongue:

Abbey

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I don't know about frying him up, but I do know I'd be hard pressed not to find him a new set of parents. OUCH

Not overly bright is he?

Star*

call 911........call 911
I think someone would mysteriously fly out the door on a nice Spring day.

Sorry I'd be setting a picture of a jaguar or something by his cage.

Abbey

Spork Queen
Hon, you're in a warm climate. Open the window. He'll get by until someone rescues the poor baby.

The poor baby? My arse. These guys are SOOO spoiled. When one of them accidently flopps down off the cage, they are like wimps in the wind. They beg for me to pick them up and put them back.

This is called tough love at this point. hehe...been there done that. I hope I have the upper hand.

Abbey

happymomof2

Oh...he's not messing with me today. He won't even come out of his cage. Fine...pout. You pout while I HURT.

Geez...it's almost worse than having a difficult child.

Abbey

Got a tickle out of your last line when I read it I thought yea almost worse than a difficult child ~ at least you won't get arrested for locking the bird in it's cage!!
:rofl:

Sorry about your finger!

Abbey

Spork Queen
Got a tickle out of your last line when I read it I thought yea almost worse than a difficult child ~ at least you won't get arrested for locking the bird in it's cage!!
:rofl:

Sorry about your finger!

Well, animal abuse is nothing you could say we are guilty of. They are SOOO pampered. It just annoys the heck out of me that they don't like me. It's like raising toddlers all over again...except it never ends.

These 3 birds have 4 cages stationed in the house, as well as one outside. They also have two towers they can climb on, as well as the tons of toys and treats we provide. You'd think being a rescued bird you'd be grateful. Nope...not Keno. I will win in the end, or be missing a finger.:tongue:

Abbey

DammitJanet

This is called tough love at this point. hehe...been there done that. I hope I have the upper hand.

Abbey

Well Abbey, if the bird keeps it up, I dont know how much longer you will continue to keep the UPPER hand! Keno is going to munch away at it a little bite at a time.:scared: