Pretty much finished Christmas shopping today

muttmeister

I still have to make a trip to the local winery and I need to order 5 pairs of Stompeez on the internet for the 5 Grandkids but other than that I am done. And it is paid for. So.. now that is one less thing to worry about later.

donna723

Must be nice! I officially started my shopping today ... ordered three little book for my grandson from Amazon, but that's it so far.

Mattsmom277

Congrats! My shopping is easy this year but tonight I remembered hello! New sister, brother in law, niece and nephew and grand nephew!! Turned into a fun thing so this years first gifts were for the little guy. So fun to buy tonka again! Also got him green lantern pjs, Cars sweater and cargo pants. Haven't been into idea of holidays this year but tonight perked me up. Way to go for being nearly done! My goal is my bit of store shopping being done by end of November and then just maybe be waiting on a few online orders. I promised myself no December shopping except groceries.

DammitJanet

Must be nice. I went yesterday to put some things on layaway at Walmart yesterday. I swear I walked all over the toy department and could find a few things that looked good for Mikey because I know what little boys like because I raised 3 little boys. I found some stuff I think McKenzie will like because heck, she will be 3 month baby girl and I have been down that road before. I do think she is going to be above average if I do say so myself. Only a month old and already loving tummy time and wanting to hold her head up! Im getting her some 6 month toys and little genius toys...lmao. (Hey I can hope right?)

As far as the older two, I am pretty lost. With Keyana I feel a real loss of my connection with her. When she was here I knew everything she wanted. I knew all her likes and wants. Now, I dont know a thing. I read on FB that her mom tossed out a bunch of her toys because she just had way too many things. I am betting that means all the stuff I got her. Sigh. So what do I get a kid I know nothing about anymore? I do know a bit about Hailie because we were at her birthday and she was into some stupid doll called lalalapsi. It is the dumbest thing I have seen and I am sure she has all of them out by now so I got her some mini ones in a school bus. It was on markdown. I also got her a Fisher Price camera that is supposed to be pretty indestructible that takes pics and videos that I think she will like. That will be her big present from me...oh and I am getting her and Mikey a group present that is a FP zoo and the animals make sounds. I think they will both like it. Its really big.

Like I said...Keyana is the problem. I dont even know if we will see her. I see a few things I would get her if she were here but I dont know if her mom would even let her have the things. Or throw them right out the door and stomp on them.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
I don't have much to buy this year, thank goodness. However, there will still need to be a bit of a cash outlay, and THAT may be the trickiest part for me this year! I'll figure it out.

Congrats to you, you must feel great!