Private Practice?

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Anyone else think this shows blows chunks? I tried to sit through it again last night and had to turn it off. I hate all the cutesy innuendo that goes on between the characters and what's her name...when did she turn into such a catty little mary-girl? She used to be tough and I liked that about her, but her character's too soft and needy now.

I don't see this show lasting very long, which stinks because the only shows I watch are Greys and ER (not much to tv). Anyone else?

Nancy

I don't see it lasting very long either. I tried to like it but can't. Do female doctors dress that way during the day?

Nancy

:rofl:

Blows chunks? ROTFLMAO! I'd expect that kind of language from...well, me. Maybe Starbie. Not you, Jo! You caught me offguard, and I laughed OJ out my nose.

Thank you very much.

AllStressedOut

Ouch, OJ through the nose had to burn BBK.

I haven't seen it. There use to be a show on with the same name with Dylan McDermott in it. He played Julia Roberts husband in "Steel Magnolias" and is now in "Big Shots" on tv. A total hottie. Boston Legal was sort of a kick off from it. I'm so glad that man is back on weekly tv. YUMMMMEEEEEEEEE!

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
ASO - I got the title wrong!! It's Private Practice and it's a spin off from Greys. I love Dylan McDermott - he is a cutey. I forgot that he was Julia's husband in Steel Magnolias, another favorite movie of mine.

Lothlorien

I have it on the DVR, but from what I'm hearing from you guys, it's not worth the bother. I haven't watched the show at all yet.

Blows chunks had me cracking up too....Haven't heard that since high school!

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I haven't blown chunks in a LONG time.... thank goodness!!! But yes I do agree, the show blows...

KFld

Gee, I kind of liked it. I have to admit though, I was on the phone with my bff jill at the same time, so maybe I wasn't really paying close attention. The story line about switching the babies did get to me though.

I'll have to pay more attention to it next week. That reminds me, I'm going to a concert tonight so I better set my dvr for Greys anatomy.

tinamarie1

I tried really hard to like this show too, dang it! I loved addison on Greys, and esp. liked the chemistry/ tension between her and Karev (sp?). But this show just doesn't do it for me.

ck1

I think the show is ok, certainly not the best though. I agree that Addison's character is different and not in a good way.

My two favorite shows are Grey's Anatomy (not sure I like Meredith's sister though) and I love love love Boston Legal!

I miss The Practice...wonder why it went away?

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Oh yeah = I like HOUSE too. When is it on, Wed/Tues?? I can never remember.

I'd probably find more shows that I like if I looked at the tv guide once in a while!